What strange food combinations do you like?

im talking about really weird, random food combinations. For example, i really like chocolate digestives and cheese. I also really like salt and vinegar crisps (mccoys) in milk (kind of like cereal). Another random food combination I like is smoked mackerel, blue cheese, salad and gherkin wraps.

Yes, im odd. I think I've killed my taste buds as I eat stupidly spicy food all the time, so prefer strong/odd flavours haha

Most Helpful Girl

• i like fruit with soy sauce.

• what kind of fruit? I imagine the sweetness of the fruit might go well with the salty soy sauce.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a rice bowl at my high school that sounds a bit odd, but it was delicious. A rice bowl consisted of brown rice, broccoli, chicken. Then you sprinkle cheddar cheese on top, throw some squirts of terryaki sauce, and then you douse it ranch (which was usually from a pitcher lol). From there, the students puts the top on the bowl, and shakes up the rice bowl, stirring all the ingredients together and eating the now soggy rice mixture. That was usually coupled with a dinner roll that students also dipped in ranch.

What Girls Said 5

• When I was younger, I used to love cheese and tomato pizza with butter on it :/ I agree with the chocolate digestives and cheese, it tastes amazing <3

• so you would butter the pizza? damn, calorie overload :p having said that, I have had a pizza sandwich in the past

• Onions, tomatoes, mayonnaise & spaghetti

• Back when I thought I could eat dairy, I used to have apple slices with cheddar cheese.

• we do that for kids party food here in the uk. grapes/pineapple/apple and cheese on a cocktail stick. I agree, its nice.

• Beer and ice cream together is so good lol

• Spaghetti with mint leaves

What Guys Said 5

• A favorite "snack" of mine.

Is ricecrackers with wasabi, and honey. ^.^

• I love stupidly spicy foods too. Ghost peppers and Reaper Peppers!!! My friend passed out in highschool and had to go to the hospital after me and her had a pepper eating contest... I also like chinese chicken teriyaki with popcorn.

• ugh. i can't stand popcorn lol. what type do you use, sweet or salted?

• I like mayonnaise on broccoli, our taste buds replace themselves every 10 days though

• I once put potato chips in orange juice. It turned out really good. Had it a few times but stopped.

• Raw brussel sprouts and cheese.

• I do like raw sprouts. I've not tried them with cheese though.