Would you eat a high end fast food meal?

Let's say a designer brand such as Chanel for example launched a fast food restaurant, and the food consits of the finest ingridients. Similar to how a designer item is good quality, so is the food. Would you splurge on something like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably one of the dumbest idea. You can get top ingredients and cooking from a normal restaurant specialized in burgers. I heard there was a restaurant in Toronto with a special $100 burger with some black truffles or some crazy ingredients in it. I doubt it would be very goof though.

I am in the food business and I assure you that ingredients only play 1/3 of the taste. It's how you put them together and bring them out of eat bite that will make the differences. You need to know exactly what ingredient is going to do what to your food and do your best to mix them right.

People wouldn't believe me that the exact same type of flour but different brand will give a completely different bread product. A guy said "it's the same high gluten, bleached flour!" - I answered "that's why you are the delivery guy and I make the pastry"

Most Helpful Girl

• hahahaha a chanel burger? it better taste like heaven and multiple orgasms before i pay for expensive junkfood.

What Guys Said 14

• There are already gourmet burger places and high end pizza places that I eat at, like £30 for burger, fries and drinks, so yeah I would/do.

• If the food is healthy and a reasonable price, I might. The food in the picture you linked looks like deep fried potatoes (at best), enriched flour buns and soda (with high fructose corn syrup). That doesn't sound like the finest ingredients.

• I eat that every night since I dont have a wife to cook for me like a chef

• Curiosity would get the best of me so I'll at least try it once. Even if it tastes good and worth the price, I wouldn't eat it on a regular basis because I rarely eat fast food anyway.

• Chances are the "finest ingredients" would mean it would take longer to prepare and probably wouldn't be fast food anymore. But assuming it was, it would depend on tastes. The fact that it's a designer brand wouldn't matter if the food was good.

• I'm not drinking out of a black cup.

• sure if its under 10 bucks. But honestly, mcdonald's could come in a garbage bag and I'd still eat it.

• Out of curiosity, yes I would!

• so basically you are poisoning me like mc donalds but you charge double the money for it? hell no !

• Yes, why not, go to a BK/Mcdonald's one in a few months, I'm not worried :)

• im trying to avoid fast food as much as i can. because it messes up with my weight too much

• No, thats just pretentious as fuck

• I saw a kid at a sushi restaurant with his family eating mcdonalds while his family ate sushi. Wtf

• sorry I woudnt , dont want to be fat ass like most American people

What Girls Said 14

• LOL PUHLEASE! i only buy high end stuff that's worth my damn money. perfume, a handbag, makeup, shoes, etc. not freaking... fast food lol

• Sure , I would.
    If I were out with a group of friends and we wanted to have a good time , I would.
    These are things I'd do occasionally not as an everyday thing.
    Got to live a little and try everything once.

• waitwaitwait girl a Chanel happy meal?

you are sooooo totally leaving out the single most important thing here...
    WHAT KIND OF BAG DOES IT COME IN?

• if it tastes the same but healtier, yeahh!
    tasty and healthy are the most important factors i consider before buying food. then come price :)

• No not really!

• Um probably not lol
    A Chanel happy meal would be $1000? (Example) I wouldn't be happy with a high price tag. But I'm sure some rich people wouldn't care.

• No way in hell lol

• Hahaha never gonna happen but even if they did I know I wouldn't.
    I have greasy foods.

• I consider chick fil a a high end restaurant and no matter how high quality it is its still fast food

• Yea sure why not?

• yes, we are planning to launch by the end of this year.

thanks for the pre-launch publicity ♡

• I doubt it I rarely eat fast food.

• Yes I think it would be a very interesting experience

• t depends If it had message