Need quick and easy ideas for appetizers?

Im having a BBQ this Sunday to celebrate my bday but I dont want to spend a lot of money buying store products or if I have to buy products I want to be the appetizers to be done with few ingredients.

Any ideas on quick and easy appetizers? Could be also easy and quick ideas of dips or spreads.

Thanks

I found out a 2 ingredients appetizer super easy and quick I will share the recipe with you.

Sausages and guava jam. Cut the sausages in little pieces, put them on a skillet and leave them there until they are a bit brown, then add the guava jam until it dissolves with the sausages ad voila!! It is like caramelized sausages

Most Helpful Guy

• Buy Kielbasa and honey. Sauté thinly-sliced Kielbasa til brow, the cover with honey while still in pan. Plate and serve with toothpicks.

Buy somewhat thickly-sliced corned beef and cover plentifully with cream cheese. Wrap around quarter spear of kosher dill pickle inserting toothpicks to hold every 1 to 2 inches. Slice into bite size sections according to tooth pick placement and plate.

Most Helpful Girl

• Meatballs are super easy and cheap – just buy some ground beef and fresh bread to grate up into bread crumbs. You can make a decent sweet and sour sauce using ketchup, vinegar, brown sugar and water (look up recipes on google), or you can just drench them in storebought teriyaki sauce, bbq sauce or sweet and sour sauce.

You can make your own canape’s very easily – just slice up a fresh baguette, coat the pieces with olive oil, sprinkle a bit of garlic powder and ground pepper or whatever other seasoning you like, and pop them in the oven on a cookie sheet at 200 until golden brown and crispy.

You can wrap baby dill pickles and/or cubes of cheese in deli meat and stick a toothpick through, or just lay out a deli platter with a couple different deli meats, some cheese cubes and some pickles and/or olives.

Canape’s with cream cheese and smoked salmon are super easy – just buy some cream cheese and smoked salmon from the store and either buy canapes or make your own. You can add capers for a little extra oomph.

Most dips are gonna take a bit of work and by the time you buy the ingredients, you might be better off just buying from the store. When my boyfriend and I host parties we will usually buy a big tub of bruschetta from Costco.

What Guys Said 11

• Bacon wrapped pineapple chunks, just hold together with a toothpick. Also Lil' smokies wrapped in half a buttermilk biscuit.

• Thanks., really poineapple chunks wrapped in bacon? but the bacon must be cooked of course

• You can oven bake the wraps till bacon is crisp.

• You might find something in this link - Happy Birthday
    www.cookingchanneltv.com/.../...tizer-recipes.html

• 3 chesses Mac: Parmesan, cheddar, Gruyere, noodles, and a roux extra would include bacon and making this glass dish and baking it as a finish.

• Pasta salad is easy! The main ingredients are pasta, Italian dressing, and whatever mix in veggies u want to add (tomatoes, olives, chili peppers, bell peppers, corn, herbs like oregano or basil, etc.)

• Pineapple and cheese on toothpicks! Always popular.

Make your own guacamole!

• buy some crackers, some smoked salmon and cream cheese. Make small bites with that. works a treat

• First. Happy future birthday!!! For how many people?

• Happy birthday

• Mini hot dogs
    Nachos
    Pizza rolls

• Mini egg rolls.

• Since your having BBQ i would suggest you make Grilled Bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers it's easy to make with just a few ingredients it's good especially if you have beer to go with it

• No beer on the BBQ as I was suggested not to buy beer only if there are people who drink beer they have to bring their own beer but I wotn buy beer for the BBQ

What Girls Said 2