Has anyone ever used an air fryer?

I bought one and I love it!

Most Helpful Guy

• I just bought one a few months ago. I have 2 regular fryers. I wanted to cut back on so much oil. it is great for a lot of things but certainly does not take the place of the regular fryer. It is nice in that I don't have to defrost things like chicken to cook in it. I always forget to take stuff out when my boys are over.

What Guys Said 7

• I've been using an air fryer for about a year now and yes I absolutely love what it delivers :)

• I very rarely fry anything but if I did fry a lot I would think about using air fryer, sounds much healthier.

• I think I'd miss the oil, I mean part of fried food is tasting the oil in there. I use a blowtorch to maillard.

• Yep 💁
    Less oil food :P

• What is an air fryer?

• nope but im thinking of buying it now.

• I have not

What Girls Said 5

• *Whispers humblebragging is a social media sin* OuO

• An air popper? You can't fry anything without oil. You can fry stuff with less oil, but you still need to have some.

• I've never even heard of that before. I have a regular deep fryer but I hardly use it.

• Up until now I had no idea such a thing even existed lol

• first time I'm hearing of them. googling right now...