Who likes French Toast. I mean like grandma used to make?

Most Helpful Girl

• Never learned to make it. Maybe one day.

• That's pretty easy actually. To make 10 pieces of French toast, you beat 8 eggs, 1/2 cup of milk, 1teaspoon of vanilla and 1teaspoon of cinnamon in a large bowl. Pre-heat your pan on medium. Take a piece of bread and drop it in the mix, quickly turn it over then take and put it in the pan. You don't want the bread to soak up too much of the batter. Then you fry it up like you would fry pancakes. Enjoy

• Most welcome

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• Considering that both my maternal and paternal grandmothers were dirt poor, there was nothing special about anything that they made.

• I'm sure they did the best with what they had , no shame in it in my opinion

• I don't like French toast. I don't want to eat it with anything. I don't even like croque-madame.

• Well there ya go problem solved , don't make it , don't put anything on it and don't eat it. Other that to come off as combative I honestly don't know why you even stopped on this question !!

• OH MY GOD YES.

• I love French toast ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
    media3.giphy.com/media/kLlq0hYlbFD0s/200w.gif

• Love French toast

• I like French Toast, but haven't tried the one your grandma used to make.

• oh yes I love it but can't find any one to cook it for me

What Guys Said 3