61% (20)63% (12)62% (32)Vote
  • Food
    39% (13)37% (7)38% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
8|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Tough one - Which is worse being tired or hungry - On the premise being hungry can keep you awake, I pick food

0|0
    0|0
  • Food is more important, and you can survive longer without it. I would feel ill and weak after 3 or 4 days without food. But I would have totally lost it after that long without sleep.

I once went 40 hours without sleep and everything started to go weird. I became panicky and things started to become frightening. Peoples faces, inanimate objects, wasn't on drugs either...

Give me sleep over food anytime.

0|0
    0|0
    • sorry I meant to say at the begining "sleep is more important, and you can't survive as long without it"

• Sleep then when you wake up you can eat

0|0
    0|0
  • ok here it goes i have the same damn problem of deciding whether to eat or go to sleep late at night then i thing about this while your sleeping you dont burn calories and when you dont burn calories you become fat. so i just go to sleep knowing that i can eat the next day and i had a good amount of rest. so yeah i vote for sleep. but hey you never know you may have a dream about food so in that case you are eating and sleeping at the same time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now food.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food. Give me food. FOOD. GIVE ME FOOD

0|0
    0|0
  • food... then sleep... and eat again

0|0
    0|0
  • I could go for some food right now, I'm like wide awake.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• FOOD OVER SLEEP!

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep then food :)

0|0
    0|0
  • College has showed me that sleep is more important to me than food. Most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Food right now man

0|0
    0|0
  • food, i don't know if i could survive without it. sleep on the other hand... i might go crazy but hey, at least i'm not hungry

0|0
    0|0
  • i can sleep through meals n sleeping burns calories so 🛌

0|0
    0|0
  • Food.👌

0|0
    0|0
  • Food is lyfe

0|0
    0|0