Alcoholic beverage of choice?

Beer for me. Dark nut ale and IPA are my favorites.

What do you like?

• Beer
    13% (7)17% (8)15% (15)Vote
  • Wine (red or white)
    22% (12)19% (9)21% (21)Vote
  • Cocktails
    11% (6)4% (2)8% (8)Vote
  • Mixed drinks
    15% (8)23% (11)19% (19)Vote
  • Liquor (straight/on the rocks)
    7% (4)15% (7)11% (11)Vote
  • Other/teetotaler/underage
    32% (17)22% (10)26% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
16|22

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually, I scout out the various liquor bottles on the bar; If I see something I never had before i'll usually choose that one.

Then I pick one and choose a mixer (soda, juice, club soda, tonic water, etc.) and a splash of something else (fresh lemon/lime/orange, curacao, etc).

Then I order.

Example: Jack Daniels Honey, and tonic water, with fresh lemon

-----

Yes, I'm rather systematic about this. :-P

0|1
    0|0
    • Then there are some times that I want some liquor on the rocks or neat. What I go for in that case is usually a dark liquor like Remy Martin, Hennessey, or my new favorite Captain Morgan Kraken. :-D

• You're a seasoned drinker. Cheers!

What Girls Said 15

• I WANT TRY SOME WINE!

0|1
    0|0
  • None of those, a strong coffee for me

encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

1|0
    0|0
  • Jas d’Esclans Cru Classé "Coeur de Loup" rosé wine.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like a nice weissbier most of the time, though a crisp fruity lager in the summer is very refreshing, and sometimes I am more in the mood for a stout, a cream ale or Scottish ale (innis and gunn). I like most beers tbh except overly hoppy ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like wine, normally a white, Sauvignon blanc, but have also been known to order a Grey Goose and soda once or twice💜

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer is my beverage of choice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Wine, Tequila, most beers, and Whiskey. White Wine and Tequila are my favourites though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Tequila is the death of me lol. No night of mine has ended well when Tequila comes in the picture. But that's just me :P I don't drink Tequila anymore - you have one less person to share with, I guess!

• It's definitely easy to get too drunk off of Tequila (and that's definitely happened), but if I'm paying attention to how much I'm drinking (usually) then it's fine. But thanks :) I do like my Tequila

• All cocktails are mixed drinks but not all mixed drinks?
    So both?
    I like a rum and coke, but usually enjoy more fruity mixes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like mixed drinks more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed drinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't usually drink but right now i want vodka shots or red wine

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote F = Reformed drinker :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Erdinger & Baileys is life

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a drinker so water.

0|0
    0|0
  • Liquor taste horrible

0|1
    0|0
    • By under 18...🔞

• @Teded I'm 23 no problem...

• haha.. i mean the liquor taste horrible poster...

grammatically, should be tastes...

What Guys Said 21

• 0|2
    0|0
    • I've never had one, believe it or not. I'll be sure to have one soon.

• They are pretty good

• Try adding a bit of coconut milk to pineapple juice... Till it's slightly cloudy... You're gonna get something that tastes remotely like that...

• The Märtzen Oktoberfest styles for me

0|1
    0|0
  • drink of choice is whiskey, particularly single malt scotch

but i also like beer, wine and other liquors. the only things i stay away from are gin and anything that is a licorice type liquor

0|1
    0|0
  • So many good beers now... used to like straight liquor as well, but it goes down too fast and causes issues. Also too hard on the gut.

0|1
    0|0
  • All the above, i'll drink whatever is available. if i had to choose though, Liquor, all the way, beer as a back up. the rest are too feminine. need something that can put hair on your chest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Long Island Iced Tea.

0|1
    0|0
  • Beer of which my picks would be Guiness, an Irish stout
    xaffiee.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/guinness.jpg
    Or Heineken, a Dutch lager
    designlovr.com/.../heineken.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Drank beer for the first time in 6 months the past weekend and it tasted like the feeling a blind man gets the first time he can see in his life after a surgery. It tasted like Gods pee in a bottle. That beer bottles I drank made my night awesome and the next day aweful.

0|0
    0|0
  • teatotaler

0|0
    0|0
  • For mixed drinks Spiced Rum and Pepsi. A spicy Caesar. Beer a Heineken or IPA. On its own, Grey Goose Vodka or white wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • vodka right from the bottle

0|1
    0|0
  • I like red wine (red rose to be exact) but I like beer too. Craft beers such as IPA's and lagers are some of my favorites.

0|0
    0|0
  • Defiantly wine as the casual drink. Brewkies are good with the boys or when you just want a light cold crisp drink

But when you really want to take your mind off things, Whiskey single malt aged 20 years or more on the rocks... solid

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiced rum and coke

0|0
    0|0
  • if its just to kill time and relaxing a beer, but if its going out to dinner ill like to get cocktails or mixed drinks

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like liquor but usually drink beer 🍻 It's cheaper at the bar 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a spiced rum/ bourbon whiskey kinda guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wine, vodka and Newcaslle beer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some French wine'd be fine right now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cocktails, mixed drinks and liqueurs cause I like sweet drinks. But I drink anything

0|0
    0|0