What m&m flavor is your favorite?

The title says it all. Really simple question really. So m&m's are my favorite candy of all time since my childhood, and this website is pretty good for making polls, and so here I am asking this question. I just listed all the more distinct/popular flavors since the poll is limited to 7 choices, but if yours is something outside this poll, just choose "Other" and please state the flavor. Some honorable mentions outside the poll are Almond, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Coconut, and Mint. And yeah, you get the point. As for me, my favorite is Dulce De Leche-Caramel, and then Pretzel. The Caramel ones were only out for a limited time, and I never got to try them. But I absolutely love caramel, and in my opinion, anything with caramel is good. So I therefore, like them already. And as for the Pretzel ones, the salty/sweet combination is just a win... and yeah, you get the point. Which ones are your favorite?

• The Regular Milk Chocolate
  • Peanut
  • Peanut Butter
  • Pretzel
  • Crispy
  • Dulce De Leche-Caramel
  • Other (Please State)
Well damn are my 2 favorites (Pretzel & Dulce De Leche-Caramel) underrated flavors... give the sweet/goey/flowy caramel, and the salty/sweet pretzel another chance...
Yeah, Dulce De Leche-Caramel is VERY underrated. I thought caramel was WAY more popular than that. But then again, the Caramel m&m's were discontinued very fast and most people didn't even get to try them, and I guess most people can't have something they haven't tried as their favorite. The Caramel m&m's would've been much more popular if they were still around and not discontinued.

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely forgot about the pretzel m&m's and how much I love those candies!! I'll buy some tomorrow :)

• I have some in my cabinet right now. And I would have the Dulce De Leche-Caramel ones too, but too bad they're not sold anymore.

• Those sound very good! Sadly I didn't get to try them!

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted for Pretzel. Close runners are Peanut and Peanut Butter.

Did you ever get to try crispy ones?

• Yes, I've basically tried all of the m&m flavors except for the holiday edition ones. I've tried Milk Chocolate, Peanut, Almond, Peanut Butter, Crispy, Pretzel, Caramel, Mint, Coconut, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Triple Chocolate. I basically just listed them all, because I tried them all, lol. And they're all really good.

What Girls Said 24

• well damn i am missing out... my blonde self was expecting to see the different colours LMAO... yes i realised after that they're all the same -.-

• I thought the same thing, lmao!

• I'm surprised how you had no reaction to my latest comment. You're probably amazed out of words about my stupidity.

• i swear i replied lol wtf... I don't know what happened.

anyway what i said was, it's fine and I'm glad i cleared it up for u :) not stupid at all. it can happen =]

• GIVE ME SUM!

• I like the almond ones best. Peanuts give me indigestion and I have never seen those caramel or pretzel ones.

• I guess that's a bit of allergy to peanuts. The Pretzel ones were released in 2010 and have been in stores ever since, dunno why you haven't seen them. Where have you been? And as for the Caramel ones, yeah, that's more understandable. They were made in 2001, only sold in 5 places, and discontinued in the very early 2003's. They were only sold in a few places, and discontinued quickly.

• I'm not American.

• Dark chocolate!

• Crispy all the way! They're the only M&M's I eat.

• Well, here we only have two flavors: chocolate and peanut.
    So, out of these my favorite is peanut.
    But I would love to try all the flavors you mentioned.

• Well that's pretty boring...

• Well the US certainly has more. It has all the ones listed in the poll except for Dulce De Leche-Caramel ones. They were introduced in 2001, sold in stores in only 5 places, and discontinued in the extreme early 2003's. It's a shame that they had to be discontinued. Anything with caramel in it is just delicious.

• Yes, it is. Caramel makes everything better.
      If I ever go to the US, I will look for all the flavors available.

• I prefer the mini M&Ms. :)

• Milk Chocolate, obviously :)

• WTF? In England the only flavour of m&m we have is peanut, milk chocolate and crispy! I feel cheated!!!

• The ones with peanuts in them are extremely good. ^^

• Peanut!

• Crispy

• other: none because chocolate sucks

• Why are all your choices brown?

• Look, the poll is only limited to 7 choices, and I didn't wanna make like half of the poll just naming out the basic 3 different types of chocolate (milk, white, dark), and so I put the most important ones, with different types of things inside them, in the list instead. And there is the "Other" choice after all. Referring to flavors like Almond, Mint, Coconut, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Triple Chocolate.

• i've only had plain and peanut... i want access to these crazy flavours

• Milk chocolate! Where are the caramel ones at? I want!

• Sadly, they were discontinued... ik, what a disappointment... they were made in 2001 and only sold in 5 places, and they were discontinued very early in 2003. Most people didn't even get to try them. Wish Mars would bring them back.

• Of course! Everything good is always discontinued 😞 Maybe they will seeings how new flavors/limited edition flavors come out so much.

• I don't like m&m s.

• I like the peanuts one

• Peanut, yum.

• I like peanuts in mine xD

• Peanut butter. I love these so much man

• I never had before!

• Peanut love :)

• I'm not an M&M fan.

What Guys Said 9

• I orgasm from pussy and peanut butter

• The crispy ones, there's only like 3 options in the UK and the crispy ones are better than peanut and chocolate ones.

• Well, out of only those 3 basic choices, I like Crispy the best, Milk Chocolate 2nd, and Peanut 3rd. I like peanuts, but I'm not too crazy about them either.

• Peanut or the regular ones

• I love the peanut butter ones 😍😋

• Regular

• Not the biggest M&Ms fan but I prefer the peanut ones.

• Dark chocolate peanut

• Peanut Butter & milk chocolate

• I cut on all sweets to heal my obesity

• Ok, sweets should be eaten less often than other foods, but you don't have to cut them off ENTIRELY from your life. I mean, you gotta live a little.