Tea or coffee which is the leader?

Probably start a drink war haha, but I am going to ask. Which is better tasting and why. My opinion, tea, that is the only thing i drink, homemade tea, not the store brand with gross flavors and tons of sugar. Best tea i have had, PG Tips and Victorian Earl Grey.

English toffee coffee and pumkin coffee is good too, the pumpkin one without the spices
Just dawned on me i should have added a picture, maybe a cup of tea and a cup of coffee duking it out in a boxing ring

Most Helpful Girl

• Espresso, Coffee, Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Tea. In order of preference.

I'm a barista, so I know my way around the back of an espresso bar plus have been learning to roast coffee beans, soo much better when the beans are fresh out of the roaster!

• Plus coffee beans help when you have been smelling different perfumes or colognes, sniffing them takes away that headache and forehead pain among other thingd, while tea does many things too, it boils down to taste and preferences.

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically both are extremely healthy for you depending on what type of tea and how you drink the coffee. So they are fairly equal it mostly comes down to preference.

What Girls Said 14

• Definitely tea! I'm too weak and too British to drink coffee :P

• 0|1
  • Tea is delicious.

• I like Coffee

• tea, i assume people who like coffee don't love themselves or have burnt off their tastebuds

• Coffee dude! iced coffee

• Tea I don't like coffee anymore

• Milkshakes.👌

• Coffee

• I love tea more

• Coffee please

• the coffee with milk :3

• I like tea more than coffee
    But early grey is disgusting, I would rather have coffee which I hate than have earl grey.

• The victorian earl grey oddly enough barely tastes like the other earl greys, its like a soft smoother flavor thats kind of unique

• Tea and coffee mixed together

What Guys Said 7