Yummy recipe to make with beef and veggies?

SO and I are trying to think of what to have for dinner today and want to do more than just our regular stir-fry-type stuff. We've got shaved beef (not the deli kind, the actual fresh beef), mushrooms, sugar snap peas, onions, eggs, and potatoes (and a mango, but I feel like that won't factor in ;) ). We can also cook up some rice.

Normally we'd just stir-fry the veggies and add in the meat with it, but we thought we'd try something else. Any creative ideas?

SO and I are working as a team to help him lose weight (today's a rest day from exercise), so preferably we don't add any sugary sauces (like BBQ) or things like that to keep this a bit healthier.

What Guys Said 1

• Philly cheesesteak, might have to grab some extras from the supermarket, but it's worth it.

Griddle the beef
    Fry up some mushrooms, onions and peppers
    Low fat cheese (or regular but less of it)
    Lightly toast a French stick

Most other things I can come up with would require an overnight marinade for the beef.

What Girls Said 2

• Korean BBQ style beef, marinate it for however long slap that on a grill or pan. Takes 30secs to cook.
    Make fried rice and a mango salsa or salad as a palate cleanser.

• Broccoli beef with other mixed veggies and rice perhaps.