What is your go-to-meal that you make for the first time when you have a date over for dinner?

You're dating and it finally comes time for them to come over. What is your favorite meal that you make for them to show off your cooking skills? or do you change it up each time?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• Lobster Thermidor
    Steak and double fried chips
    Home made ravioli
    Coq au vin

To give a few examples

I'd stick to crowd pleasers that are executed to perfection for the first dinner date - not too difficult but better than something thrown in the microwave. You can always push the boat out after

• Latinas love a man that can make tacos al pastor or pollo enchiladas lol

• I wok a mean stir-fry, I also make my own Italian sauces from scratch. So no whatever's cleaver.

• Lol... a lot of people think stir-fries are easy, but a good stir fry is actually pretty tough to make, everything has to blend well to get the right flavors!

• Steamed or boiled lobster!

• hamburgers

• that would depend on what she likes and on if she´s vegitarian, vegan or eats everything.

• Lets say she eats anything?

• That sounds really good...5 kinds of meat, you can't go wrong! Lots of prep though!

• Yeah sure but I like that.:)

• Anything Mexican.

• Gumbo

• Sandwiches lol they are quick and easy