Which would be harder for you to give up: coffee or alcohol?

I personally would find coffee harder to give up as I drink the good stuff multiple times on the daily!

0|0
37|37

Most Helpful Girl

• FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THIS SOUNDS LIKE HELL!

Eh... coffee I guess since I drink it more frequently and more than alcohol, so getting rid of it would do the most for me health wise.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• I've given up alcohol partly some 30 years ago , totally 10 years ago.
    Do NOT even think about taking my coffee away or you'll be haunted till you die, scoundrel. .!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I drank coffee for 2-3 years, quit middle of last year. I occasionally have one, but I usually don't need to. It hurts my stomach sometimes. Usually when I quit something I am done with it and don't go back. And I will say that alcohol loses its, awesomeness as you get older. It becomes more of a compliment to food, or something for social occasioons

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee would be harder to give up. I start my day with it. I even start making coffee before I have my morning pee 'cause it gives my morning wood time to go down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Take coffee I don't really drink it. Take alcohol it's only for social drinking.

Just don't take sex. ☺️

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't consume either!

0|1
    0|0
    • Me to! On a health kick at the moment. Going strong for 3 months now.

• Definitely coffee. I don't drink either too frequently but I drink coffee more and it's helped me through some LOOONG days before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like them at all. I might have one drink every two years or more

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee is disgusting af and I drink alcohol only occasionally when going out. no problem living without any of those 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Caffeine I don't drink coffee or alcohol but I do consume caffeine the drug. Sorry since I don't drink alcohol I am gonna criticize you and anybody else who does since I am a human and try to rationalize my own behavior derpa derpa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a hard desicion. I don't know if I could ever give up both. I love my tequila, whiskey, rum and vodka and ya chase it with beer. Plus I love my black coffee with a smoke.

0|0
    0|0
  • really any thing would be easy for me because i'm so lazy to make a cup of coffee for myself :D
    even i'm so lazy to drink :p

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has involuntarily been forced to give up alcohol for the near future... I have turned to coffee. That being said, I'd rather a good brew or drink over coffee any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • i donĀ“t particularly like either xD so no problem for both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either so I would be good

0|0
    0|0
  • Me Coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I dont drink either lol

0|0
    0|0
  • none, because i drink neither of them

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither because I do not drink regular coffee and the other types I barely drink. I also barely drink alcohol and if I do it is wine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do alcohol. I drink a couple cups of coffee a day, but I can give them up anytime I want.

0|0
    0|0
  • Given that I partake in neither, I'm really not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like both of 'em 💁

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither would be hard to give up

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont take my coffee away

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either so, wouldn't be hard at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee would be much harder

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either.
    But I do consume caffeine, and would find that a struggle to give up.

1|0
    0|0
  • i never drink alcohol sweetie, so I'm g9nna go with coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do neither :)

0|0
    0|0
  • coffie since i dont really drink too much

0|0
    0|0
  • won't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 36

• I stopped drinking coffee (again) about 2-3 weeks ago.
    Alcohol is only a few times a year; which I only drink 1-2 beers (except new Years). But I could give that up too.

>> Coffee. This will be my 5th time trying to quit it in the last 7 months.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is a tough one! But I would have to say probably coffee would be hard. But that also probably has to do with the fact that I've already partied hard and gotten a lot of it out of my system. If you would've asked me at 21, I would've never given up alcohol!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a fan of alcohol... so I wouldn't mind giving it up forever...
    I'm okay with an occasional latte, but would be fine without it too... xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. Since it's a big part of me. I have it in the morning, I have it after dinner. It would suck to give it up

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol. Even tho I drink coffee a lot more, I feel like I'd miss the social aspect of having a beer with friends, and in terms of enjoyment I get more pleasure from a pint than I do from a cup of coffee. I can just replace coffee with tea

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, even though I don't drink it often. I don't like alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either one of them often but if I had to chose one I would say alcohol. I can't even remember when was the last time I drank coffee. But I almost always gotta have a drink when I go to the club/bar/party.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither. I never drink coffee and very rarely drink alcohol. I'd be fine never having either ever again. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, since I don't even drink alcohol. But even giving up coffee wouldn't be hard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely coffee! Although I 'd be forced to get more sleep that way

0|0
    0|0
  • don't drink either tbh, can't remember ever drinking coffee and i haven't drunken alcohol since my 21st birthday

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't do either. So both are easy to give up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink either, but I feel like alcohol would be harder. That's good at numbing, and considering how I can't shut my brain down, it might become addictive

0|0
    0|0
  • I have always hated coffee and barely drink alcohol so I would give up coffee. Giving up Apple juice would be an issue for me though 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like either of them so if they left the planet it would have no effect on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol, since I love the smell of coffee, but detest the taste of coffee. But on the other hand I never drink alcohol. In reality, it would be hardest for me to give up H2O, which is what I drink most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee would be much harder

0|0
    0|0
  • coffee dont drink booze

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee is a daily routine alcohol is rare at my house.

0|0
    0|0
  • I gave up all alcohol three plus years ago.
    I refuse to give up coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alcohol for sure, I don't think I could give that up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. I don't ever drink alcohol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee, since I don't drink alcohol but I drink a lot of coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't currently drink either, so it wouldn't be hard to give either of them up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink coffee or alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • ... alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol coffee

0|0
    0|0
  • Coffee. I haven't had alcohol in months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gave up alcohol.
    Caffeine I can give up as well, I don't take it often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Without a doubt coffee.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls