Would you and seven other GAGers eat this pizza for $1000 a piece?

Would you and seven other GAGers eat this pizza for $1000 a piece? You and 7 other GAGers could have $1000 a piece if ate this whole pizza in two hours. Would you do it? Who would you do it with. I would choose @Apple24 @Ginnyweasley97 @Questionman @AshleyPrincess12 @XNicholemariex3 (you can have the cheese section ) @Other_Tommy_Wiseau and @Aledeeurope. What about everyone else? Would you be up for the. challenge?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I would enter for the free pizza.

• You mean you wouldn't want the $1000? Hell, I don't blame you I wouldn't turn down free pizza either lol

• Thanks for MHO

• Welcome! Sorry the pizza isn't real though and. this is.! a random question

Most Helpful Guy

• Half a section? Two hours? Bud I'd enter just for the free pizza lol

What Girls Said 19

• Oh, yeah, that's the Big Mama's and Papa's Pizzeria contest. That's here in LA.

My brothers and 4 of their friends won this contest sometime around Christmas a year and a half ago, not too long after they changed the rules from 5 people to 8 people.
    They lied and said they were super lactose-intolerant, so the big pie was served without any cheese. That was the key -- they usually serve it with tons and tons and TONS of extra cheese, just to ensure that it's devilishly hard (and painful to the stomach) to win.

The rules included "no going to the bathroom" -- presumably so that no one could go bulimic-style and simply empty out their stomach for more.

Even so, it was pretty hard for them to finish. This pizza measures 54 x 54 inches. It's about the same size as 20 large pizzas from Domino's, so, each of them still had to eat the equivalent of 2.5 large pizzas each.
    If the pizzas had been served with the usual slopload of extra cheese, there's NO WAY they would have been able to hold it all down. Uh-uh.

I think they changed the rules after my brothers' group won, so that now you HAVE to eat the pizza with all the cheese on it. Ugh.

Oh, and, the prize was $1000 for the GROUP, unforch. Not $1000 per person, ahahah.

• This is my question, my rules haha

• How the hell do you know everything about everything

• @Vnmcisbddnow Lol my brothers eat a LOT of food.

• HELLA YA! FREE PIZZA! Who wouldn't want that! hahah!

• I don't need seven other GAGer's baby! I GOT THIS lmao <3 <3 but if I had to create a team from only gager's I'd choose...
    @Mistnigqa808 & @jwhit I feel these two can devour as much as me and I'm a beast at the table.
    @iFarted I think he is superman and Fabulous so I doubt a pizza will hurt him.
    @BertMacklinFBI He always's talk's about pizza... ehh food in general, plus he challenged me last time.
    @maxemeister young and a cute bunny therefore he should always be hungry.
    Make me proud mf's... this is how LEGEND's are made!

• I've got my team assembled! I'm ready to go!

• Bruh I'd eat that shit by myself.

• @PizzaPrincess @EmpatheticLady @Clarisa_ @teawrecks let's do this! I'll take the cheese side!

• I'd do it. I'd call up 7 of my swim team buddies, we'd work out (our normal practices are 2 hours straight) and not eat anything the day before. We could easily polish that off.

• Damn right I would do that, would save that money up. :D

• Yes <3 pizza just would have to think who I want on my team... lol

• Lol fcxk that, im not paying $1000 to gain weight

• Fuck yes, I'd annihilate that thing.

• If it's all pepperoni, I can take it all myself.

• oh my heaven! i see heavennnnn!!! hahaha hell yeah i would do that!

• I would sure as hell try

• 7 others? Pfft. I only need @Bandit74 to finish that! :p

• In 2 hours? 😦

I think we'd need a few more people 😵

• All this extra pressure is going to make me more likely to choke on the pizza 😔

• @Bandit74 That okay, because then you'd die trying. 😌

• No. All that cheese will make me ill lol

• Of course I would, BRING ON THE PIZZA!

• I could try it but I would probably actually dye lol

• No thanks! I'll stick to pieology XD

What Guys Said 12

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more