Don't you just wish China and other countries in asia and Africa would quit slaughtering dogs and cats for food?

Dogs and cats are meant to be house pets only, not for people to eat. That's just disgusting. I hope people from all over the world would get together and start a huge protest against the yulin of cats and dogs forever.

I forgot to add a poll choice to this question, so where's mines

A.) Yes I agree on protesting against the slaughter of dogs and cats

B.) No I disagree

C.) I could care less either way

Most Helpful Girl

• I disagree. It's a cultural thing

• That culture is wrong

• that doesn't change their intelligence tho?

• @Panay no it doesn't. I think it's horrible to kill them personally but I don't live in areas that eat them so I don't think it's fair to just say they shouldn't

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I don't understand people that eat meat and get Squamish about this kind of stuff. What's the difference between eating a cat or a chicken. People eat rabbits and u can have them as a pet.

• In france they eat foie de gras and orlantan bunting but I see that you don't have a problem with that. Both meals are done cruelly to the animals. And where is Africa do they dogs? Post links

• Why do people care so much what people in other countries eat?

• Because where all human no matter what different environment you live in.

• which they shouldn't

• But it's not up to you to say they shouldn't. you should however know that not everyone has your beliefs

• It's not directly hurting you. So leave it be.

• just like circus animals don't hurt people, but people protest anyway. so i say, stop yulin dogs and cats

• I watch what i eat as far as chinese food

• Okay then

What Guys Said 8

• Its no different from killing a cow or a pig for food.

Fix your own damn country before trying to "fix" others.

• Nope. Let them eat whatever they want.
    We should stop eating pork cause of Muslims, and stop eating cows cause of Indians, right?

• At least Vegans have an argument for not killing anything living. You still haven't presented a valid argument since people keep pet pigs which have also been proven to be smarter than any cat or dog.

• Saying an animal is 'meant for food' or not is just ignorant. Different cultures view things in different ways.
    Now if you have a problem with it for a medical or biological reason (e. g. they're very intelligent creatures, making it more immoral) then fair enough, but don't just dismiss other's cultures

• If you kill dogs and cats for food, then that's cruelty, regardless of what environment.

I'm sure people are against Saudi Arabia not giving women the right to drive, despite that's their government

• I am sure some Asians would tell you to stop slaughtering cows...

• how do you think india feels about us eating cows hahahha

• Well hopefully as India keeps building up their economy, then they would come around as to start eating beef. They don't know what they're missing when it comes to eating meat whoppers at Burger King

Dogs and cats are too cute to be eaten

• the economy of india has nothing to do with them not eating beef. they hold cows sacred and its against their religion to eat them.

• I just think if they build up their economy, they can get more access to knowing what other countries are like.

• Fack of. Stop trying to put the world at western standards. How would u like if Hindus make a campaign for the world to stop eating cows or Muslims for the world to stop eating pigs

• And India wants you to stop killing cows. Tit-for-tat?

• And I want India to try beef, it wouldn't kill them

• Well, have you ever tried dog?

• You can't compare dog meat to cows

Farmers raise cows for that beef purpose other than milk for people.

People should think of dogs and cats as too cute to be eaten