ALL American PEOPLE READ THIS PLEASE?

All Americans I would love your help please! I'm going to America next month! And want to know what are the really good candies and drinks etc? Because will be bringing some back for friends but don't know what the really nice ones are! Please help! Thanks x

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't bring food and drinks through customs. They make you eat it or throw it away

• If they're packaged they can be brought through customs. Drinks can be placed in the check-in bag.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't being back actual liquid beverages. There's a good chance they'll leak all over your luggage. Go for powder mixes instead.

Just walk down the candy aisle and pick out what's a reasonable price and looks good.

• Ok thank you! Are the powdered drinks nice though? All I have had that's from powder is ice tea x

• Some of them are. You could get some kool-aid or like lemonade mixes.

What Guys Said 3

• It all depends on taste, what people who are trying them like, some may like a specific one others may not, but i have always liked reese products, to be honest i have no idea where a confectionary store would be but at stores like walmart and target and kmart they have candy isles to choose from and most super markets too, ie green grocers

• candy is expenive here...

$1.39+tax for like 12 m&ms

• a nice gesture. however, i recommend buying the food and drinks after your arrival.

What Girls Said 5

• I wouldn't waste my time on drinks. Here you have to be 21 to purchase alcohol anyway, and most soft drinks and such you can find in the UK anyway. Candy depends on the person! Get small bags of what looks interesting to you from walmart or a similarly cheap store as testers, and then just before you leave buy whatever you liked in bulk!

Be careful to stay within your packing weight limit though!

• No I don't read.

• All American have different taste in foods
    I like Arizona tea, milky ways, Belgian chocolate, mountain dew, coca cola, lindt milk chocolate truffles. It depends on what part of America you go to. America is a big place and we are influenced by many cultures so we don't just have American stuff it's influenced by other countries.

• Mike and Ikes are the BEST!!

• We dont really have anything you wouldn't find anywhere else. Doritos are good, mountain dew in all its flavors, ROOT BEER IS MY FAVE , funnel cake from a carnival, sweet-tarts, skittles, sour patch kids, airhead x-tremes (they look like sugary straws/ colorful noodles). I don't know there's a lot that we have that everywhere else has too.