Best friend says she doesn't like breakfast foods such as bacon, eggs, etc. And I wanted to make her breakfast in bed, any thoughts?

I've never really cooked but I'm sure I can handle it haha, also I was thinking about making her a fruit sorta breakfast haha anyone have some wicked ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sleep in and make her lunch in bed. Depending on your cooking skills I could give you some food ideas.

• Hit me with your ideas 😊

• I usually pay a ton of attention but I guess not really when it comes to food haha, the only thing I remember was a long time ago we went out for breakfast and she didn't get the eggs because she said she didn't like them haha that's why I know that

• What's the thing you cook best?

What Girls Said 9

• make her a burger!

• Try a fruit plate. Fresh sliced fruits. If best friend is so sure of what she doesn't like, ask what she does like. With your sweetness and effort, You can't fail. You'll just have varying degrees of success. good luck. 💜

• French toast! Waffles! Pancakes!!

• She said pancakes are "ok" but that's about it haha

• 0|0
  • Pancakes/waffles?

• Smoothie and breakfast muffins,

• Muffins. Definitely muffins.

• Greek yogurt, granola and fruit

• Burrito. She sounds more like friends with benefits

• Souffle

• Haha dingers crossed for this weekend😂 She said she is going to spend the night Saturday and Sunday and wants to drink at my place and watch shows Saturday, fingers crossed

• Wow... Fingers*

What Guys Said 2

• Does she like pancakes? French toast? I can't believe there's a person out there that doesn't like pancakes and french toast.

• She said pancakes are "ok" So I'm assuming that goes for the rest haha... She has to be crazy

• here's a blueberry pancakes recipe for an inspiration. by the way that is my favourite cooking channel and that guy has a lot of easy to make recipes, so definitely check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db6SYxAfmPM

• parfait.