Are you a sweet or a salty breakfast person?

What's your favourite kind of breakfast? What do you usually have?
Share your morning routine!
😋😋😋

• Sweet ❤️Are you a sweet or a salty breakfast person?
    51% (35)47% (16)50% (51)Vote
  • Salty 💔Are you a sweet or a salty breakfast person?
    49% (34)53% (18)50% (52)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1
39|35

Most Helpful Guy

• What the hell is the 'salty' thing in the picture? It looks like guacamole on rye topped with a used maxi pad.

I usually have sweet - fruit, or peanut butter and jam on toast. Only if I am heading out on a road trip early will I have salty, and that's usually a breakfast sandwich from Starbucks or Tim Hortons.

1|0
    0|0
    • I believe it's actually guacamole/avocado on whole grain bread with an egg on top :P
      It's something I would have for lunch or dinner.

• Weird. Too hipster-gastro-weirdo for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to have a more savory breakfast, like toast or cereal. But I'll also eat some fruit with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • cereals count as savoury? oO

• Well, maybe not but mine aren't sweet either lol. Just regular, plain cereal, no sugar added, etc.

• Oh I see

What Guys Said 34

• I like savoury more than sweet, sweet sugary foods tend to make me tired later or lead to hunger a few hours after eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • Certainly a sweet breakfast!

1|0
    0|0
  • I always eat 2 bananas and raw oats, so that'll be sweet. BUT, if I had time, I would probably make some eggs and bacon, plus the bananas and oats, so mixed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I eat boring like oats lol and eggs

2|0
    0|0
    • Sweet oats or salty oats?

• Show All
    • @adquidorator that is true yep, read about that once. However, from what I recall you would need to consume an extraordinary amount of watermelon for it to makeup a significant amount

• I usually ate cereal because it was easy, but I really like eggs and toast and stuff too. I have it at hotels or when someone else makes it :P. I'm lazy T. T

1|0
    0|0
  • Salty. Eggs with veggies and cheese. I make some pretty good scrambked eggs. Cottage cheese sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salty, in my opinion, sweet is only for dessert.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you meant savoury, but i guess most of that has salt in it, haha. So B.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely a salty breakfast! Not big on sweet much at all (besides ice cream). :-P

1|0
    0|0
    • You have ice cream for breakfast? 😳

• Show All
    • For me it was all about "nobody can tell me I can't" type of mentality. :)

• Haha you rioter!

• let's see:
    waffles- sweet
    bacon- salty

it's a draw

1|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast is always the most boring meal of the day for me.

5 scrambled eggs and 1cup oatmeal.

No added flavors- which is nether sweet nor salty.

1|0
    0|0
  • sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • every morning i cook me up some scrambled eggs some bacon some toast some hash browns a sausage link and grab me some orange juice gonna get them carbs so i can gain some muscle after school at the gym

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the no breakfast person

1|0
    0|0
    • but breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

• eh yes and no... I eat something if I have a very long day, but other than that... half of the week I get up so late that my lunch is my breakfast :P

when I was younger I couldn't eat anything at all after getting up... would have puked it out again

• that plate of eggs, toast and avocado is a dream breakfast for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • i eat 5 egg whites and 1 plate oatmeal and 1 glass of milk in the breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite type of breakfast is none. I skip breakfast every day so I can sleep more

1|0
    0|0
    • Well theoretically the first thing we eat on the day is always 'breakfast' since we're 'breaking the fast' so we all always have 'breakfast' even if it's around dinner time :D

• Salty,

Especially Bacon, Eggs, and Hashbrowns

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs and tuna with whey

1|0
    0|0
  • I just eat whatever lol. could be cereal or could be even a pizza :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Either or...

1|0
    0|0
  • my plan is to just eat sprouts for breakfast, i follow it for a week and then don't, its back to sweet, the shittiest juice with corn flakes and fried eggs with bread and butter

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually salty, unless it was a special day

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet. High sodium in the morning makes me sluggish and dehydrate.

1|0
    0|0
  • C) ANYTHING. I eat like a bottomless pit.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer sweet breakfasts really. ;).

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't you mean savoury, not salty?

I'm a bacon and eggs for breakfast kind of guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah non-native-speaker problems :P
      Anyways y'all got what I meant

• I prefer a sweet breakfast over a salty one... But my breakfast each day is cornflakes without sugar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I work out in the mornings so I usually just eat like 5 fried egg whites with some pineapple juice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 38

• Why do I have to choose?

My breakfast is usually scrambled egg whites (salty) with fruit on the side (sweet).
    :]

1|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time, I prefer savory breakfasts. I typically prefer fruit for a mid-morning snack. But there are times when I crave a sweet type of breakfast.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am more savoury than sweet

2|1
    0|0
  • I have bread and ham with hot milk!

1|0
    0|0
  • Im extremely savoury, I do have heaps of fruit in my smoothies but mostly spinach and kale.

1|0
    0|0
    • I like spinach in my smoothies, too, but only when I still have enough fruits to outweigh it's taste :P

• Salty/savoury.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm definitely more of a sweet breakfast person. These pictures both look yummy + aesthetically pleasing!

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what I crave on that day but I prefer sweet things to salty things. I love a good pancake or waffle with some syrup and strawberries :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like salty ! But no time to make it, so I have sweet more often 😌

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually have some toasts, butter or cheese and a glass of milk.
    Sometimes I just eat a bowl of cereal.
    So, I guess I'm a sweet breakfast person.

1|0
    0|0
  • a salty breakfast person

1|0
    0|0
  • My usual is plain, unsweetened greek yogurt and fresh fruit, maybe with some Kashi Go Lean Crunch (Honey Almond Flax), so I guess you might consider it sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a spinach or broccoli omelette but won't pass up a munchkin or pop tart. 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • completely depends on the mood

1|0
    0|0
  • sweet more than salty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to go more for the sweet tasting ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer savoury, but I usually don't put any salt on my food at all aha. on occasion I like french toast with syrup and bacon as the savoury, but typically, i prefer savoury

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm it's usually cereal or yogurt, but I love pancakes so I guess sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salty like the sea! Hahaha xD

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both but lean more towards the salty side. I usually have eggs with toast

1|0
    0|0
    • I love dip-eggs (I don't know the proper name for this 😅) recently!

• Savoury since egg omlet with spinach and pesto toast are my two favorite breakfast foods.

1|0
    0|0
  • Salty always!

1|0
    0|0
  • Salty for me

1|0
    0|0
  • depends on the day lol but generally sweet

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a salty breakfast person :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Both

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. Sometimes I'll eat eggs and bread and cheese, and sometimes fruits and cereals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweet all the way :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood 😅😅

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls