Which type of drink/beverage is worse for your health?

• Alcohol
  • Soda/Soft drinks
  • Milk
  • Energy drinks

Most Helpful Girl

• Alcohol in moderation can actually have some health benefits. Nobody ever said that about a soda.

• What sort of health benefits? All I hear from alcohol is that it has a high reputation of causing liver damage, kidney problems and cancer.

• @RachelBrooke I should add, not knowing the age of the asker, to wait till he's legal and never drink and drive but. I still stand by my alcohol in moderation comment. in fact, everything in moderation. But I'll never drink another soda. Even diet soda is just straight up bad for you. And there are hundreds of studies on that subject.

• I can respect that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely soda. It is basically diabetes in a can.

Alcohol actually has some great health benefits when used in moderation. For instance, the reservatrol in red wine is beneficial for the heart.

• Are there other health benefits to it? It's just that alcohol has a reputation of causing liver and kidney problems and even cancer.

• No probably.

• *No prob.

What Girls Said 5

• POP (or 'soda').

Diet pop, maybe ONE *small* can a month should be okay.

I had a Diet pop Sunday night. Before that it was around New Years I believe.

• Energy drinks are the worst. Soda is really bad too. Alcohol is bad when it's excessive.

• A different answer here! What is it that makes it worse do you think?

• Alcohol and energy drinks are the worst.

• In high abundances, energy drinks and alcohol

• alcohol I don't drink a lot but mostly soda rn

What Guys Said 10

• Alcohol can cause accidents and deaths so therefore I would have to go with A, but I heard Energy drinks can also cause death from consuming too much of it. Soda/Soft drinks are carbonated which would be bad for bone health.

• Alcohol, closely followed by Soda... and the Energy drinks. Milk is not bad for your health (unless you're lactose intolerant).

• I would say a Molotov Cocktail... shit is nasty!

f.tqn.com/y/chemistry/1/S/j/k/molotovcocktail.jpg

• Milk is the only non-detrimental drink out of the list
    Diet soda is alright believe it or not too

• Soft drinks have a stomach turning amount of sugar in them. So glad i gave them up years ago.

• Soft drinks by a mile

• Sewerage water !!

• Grape juice.

• Alcohol, I'm in the red zone of getting some liver damage so I had to seriously cut back.

• Energy drinks.