Hi people what's Your favorite ice cream kind and y do u love that kind so much?

0|0
15|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• ben and jerry COOKIES AND MILK!

1|1
    0|0
  • chocolate mint~ when i was little, i liked it because it was green; now, though, i actually love mint, and the chocolate is a nice addition. :)

also haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter. those peanut butter "ribbons" in it are to die for!

0|1
    0|0
  • Cookies and cream and chocolate chip cookie dough are my two favorite flavors of ice cream.

0|2
    0|0
  • I can't pick one its not okay to pick one when the flavores are endlessly delicious.. I like Sunday's though like turtle Sunday's omg so good. Or brownie Sunday's. Or maple Walnut or vanilla ice cream with fresh maple syrup on it... I have this cape cod ice cream right now it's legit to die for so good.

0|1
    0|0
  • Green Tea. I love tea especially green tea. When there's no green tea ice cream Im ok with classic chocolate.

0|1
    0|0
  • Matcha ice cream cause I love green tea and it's not too sweet

0|1
    0|0
  • mint chocolate chip, it tastes fresh unlike other creamy ice creams

0|1
    0|0
  • I love coconut pinneaple with a passion !!! Lol. I like the mixture of the sweetness and the cocunut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cookies & Cream, Coffee, Vanilla & Chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • I love vanill cuz vanilla!

0|0
    0|0
  • Raspberry, because I love Raspberries

0|0
    0|0
  • vanille because it's the first one I tasted

0|0
    0|0
    • awkwardly enough the first ice cream iv tasted was chocolate and i hate it because too me chocolate ice cream just doesn't taste all that good

• @GnarCute I haven't tried that yet.
      I prefer just the basic chocolate bars

• - Rum and raisin, Oreo, Chocolate mint.
    -Just tastes good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arctic Zero brownie blast because it has huge chunks of brownie and after a workout I can eat it and not feel guilty. It's also totally delicious! 😋

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9