Would you want this?

Would you want this ?oh good lord i would be in heaven!!! Talk about cheesy. I would orgasm just looking at it. Especially if it was pepper jack.

@EmpatheticLady
@Ginnyweasley97
@Apple24
@Azuregirl
@Questionman
@Charismatic110
Wouldn't you all love to partake in this as well?

Ok so this is. under Sexual Behavior. I posted it under food and beverage. Why is it under Sexual Behavior? Is it because I said the word orgasm?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course

• Hell, you know what would go great under that cheese? Quesadillas!

• Thanks for MHO

• You're welcome. Cheese makes everything better, or chocolate. Well, whichever fits the situation best right?

What Girls Said 16

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 11

• Make the taco a churro and the fountain into chocolate, and I'm right there with ya.

• Yesssss. Somebody might wanna just start to write my obituary now haha

• I wouldn't say that. We literally just lost a gager the other day.

• Yeah i know Kirs 85 passed away :( im just saying I'd eat over to much of that. My arteries would clogged instantly haha I love cheese

• I know what. you mean. Just try to be careful how you word it. We do have people upset over it as they would be as if they knew the person in real life. Which in a sense a lot of them did. So yeah not being an ass or anything but it can rub the wrong way.

• Artery clogging goodness

• Just give me the fountain and leave ;)

• Shut up and take my money!

• That is one of the most revolting thing's i could imagine lol. I'd be done after 1 bite, it would be so heavy.

• I'm hungry 😭😭

• I wouldn't touch that thing

• i think im gonna vom

• Gross.