What is one food you'll never eat?

What is one food you'll never eat?

Most Helpful Girl

• horse meat. i've seen how their slaughtered it's inhuman. and i work in the horse industry you don't want to put that in your body they lie on all the forms. 90% are tbs and i can tell you all 80% of them have had bute.

What Girls Said 30

What Guys Said 23

• I've eaten some things in my life (dogs, snakes, bird embryos, tuna eyeballs) but I draw the line here.
    www.plantheroes.org/.../Larvae_CRB_HDOA_small.jpeg

• I wouldn't touch bird embryos or tuna Eyeballs but I could eat Whiciti grubs.
      I already have a recipe for rattlesnake ready to go as well for when I get around to it

• @Waffles731 Wow you're pretty open minded about food. I didn't know rattlesnake was eaten, I had gator in Florida and thought that was the limit of exotic in the US lol. I suppose you can't go wrong with virtually anything if it's BBQ'd or fried 😂.

• I'm open minded about trying things once,
      I'm actually rather picky

• Caviar. It is gross, fish eggs yuk!

• Sea slugs, no thanks, tried don't like it. :P

• Hakarl
    is a national dish of Iceland consisting of a Greenland shark (Somniosus microcephalus) or other sleeper shark which has been cured with a particular fermentation process and hung to dry for four to five months.
    Kæstur hákarl is usually an acquired taste;[1] it has a very particular ammonia-rich smell and fishy taste.
    Greenland shark is poisonous unless left to rot for a few months

• I'm not interested in:
    mussels
    kidneys
    haggish
    tripe
    pork cheeks
    veal brains

• 0|0
  • Diet pills.

• Spiders.. Testical and penis...

• anything that isn´t really edible xD

• snails or anything else similar to that

• Surstromming XD (those who don't know should search it on YouTube)

• Slugs. NEVER!

• DELICIOUS! 🐌

• @rose004b I would like to meet the first man who cooked slugs and ask him "What the fuck was going on in your mind the first place? Did you just thought hmmm I think I'm gonna try to cook slugs today! They must be delicious!"

I ate worms during survival in the army and I bet those tasted better than slugs.

• Yuck. I'm not a fan of protein rich insects, but Escargot is a French delicacy. I encourage you to give them a chance. They ARE delicious ✨

• Vegimite.

• Pork and testicle ( actually tried this one lol )

• sea food.

• All vegetables except for spinach. spinach is good. the rest of the vegetable world isn't 😒

• OHNOnions.

• Peanuts. Im allergic

• Dog meat.

• Eggs

• Brussels sprouts. Yech...

• It's seems like to much of a risk to commit to such a statement.