Healthy, After School Snacks?

Hey everyone,
So I LOVE to eat food, but I always end up spoiling my dinner eating a ´afterschool snack¨ I will always eat to much. I was wondering if there is any easy to make, healthy (im over weight), and yummy snacks to make after a long day of what americans call, ¨high school¨?

Most Helpful Guy

• I use to come home and have some fruit dipped in low fat vanilla yogurt... felt like a dessert, but it was healthy and gave me energy to finish the day!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Fruit bowls are delicious and healthy, or smoothies of some kind

• Apples or bananas are good options that are healthy. Also, granola bars or nuts are good.

• Carrot sticks with... no wait celery with peanut butter.

• Yogurt is good as a snack and don't need to make it, hard pretzels are fat free and almonds are good too

What Girls Said 2

• How about some fruit? My mom makes a point to keep a bag of grapes or a carton of strawberries in the fridge for snaking purposes.

• I would grab some almonds, greek yogurt, a small salad, or even some blueberries. Also something like multigrain bread and some whipped peanut butter is yummy too. Special K protein bars fill you up and give you energy and taste great as well.