Do you like Spam?

Do you like Spam?
"According to its label, Spam's basic ingredients are pork shoulder meat, with ham meat added, salt, water, modified potato starch as a binder, sugar, and sodium nitrite as a preservative."

I really love spam it's very good.

- - - - - - -
-- - - -- - -

Most Helpful Girl

• Its okay, ill eat it if its served to me.

• Thanks for MH :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• My family had a poor moment when I was little and all we ate was spam every day for a really loooong time. 😂😂😂😂
    I don't mind the taste, sometimes it tastes delicious sometimes it tastes terrible, I have my days. 💁🏽 I like it on sandwich the most.

• Kinda makes me want to gag :/

• I love Spam musubi!

• I don't think I've ever had it. It's not war time and I'm not starving. I don't even think I have ever seen it in a store. Sounds nasty.

• You should try it it's good. They sell it here and there around here at least.

• I can't stand the smell let alone what it tastes like.

• I used to because I didn't know any better, but can I just *SHUDDERS* never again 🙊

• I like it, I thought you were talking about email spam

What Guys Said 10

• Never had it... it looks weird xD

• I ain't gonna lie... I do love Spam. I try to get the less of two evils and go for the one with less sodium ;)

• I can eat it if it's served to me. But I can honestly say that I've never thought "Goddamm I could really go for some spam right now."

• It's good. When I used to eat it, I'd put it on bread with mayo, pepper and tomatos. But that shit is way too fattening though.

• i dont like spam, this stuff is always in my mailbox. i keep throwing away but people always come put new spam in it every single day.

• ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

• Only when I eat it, which isn't often

It's never something I think about eating. I just do

• I like canfood so I guess I would like that aswell. It looks tasty!

• Love spam especially each you different types of Spam like Spam with bacon, spam with chorizo.

• OMG I love spam so much!