Why do Militant Veggan Nazis feel the need to get in my face for eating meat, raising cattle and hunting?

I am very environmentally conscious with solar panels on my roof and a windmill to be erected next year. I grow my own produce most for the super markets but keep the stuff without pesticides for the home, have free range hens for eggs, I raise rabbits fo their meat and pelts, goats for their meat and milk as well as sheep for their wool and milk and beef cows. I also enjoy hunting wild game animals and know how healthy wild meat is. My home is almost totally self sufficient and I would to be totally sel reliant.

Most Helpful Girl

• Veggans tell you how nuch healthier not eating any meat in favour of veg yet the ones I know need to knock back a cocktail of different vitamins or the will collapse with anemia or other aliments they tend to get lol

What Girls Said 1

• Vegans are so annoying

What Guys Said 2

• Vegans are mentally-constipated degenerates on need of frontal lobe modifications. In the event of famine, I vote we eat them first!

• Veganism is like many ideological movements, it is less about being or doing right and more about a relatively easy way of feeling morally superior. It's hard to love your neighbor as yourself, not eating animal products is a much less taxing alternative.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUbgQLGKXdM