What are your favourite desserts?

Mine are Creme Brulee and Black Forest cake.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheesecake and Reese's flavored ice cream 😋

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• 1|0
    • It's looks delicious! I just googled it, and It sounds amazing! Vanilla ice cream, chocolate, cream and whipped creamed! 😁

• yup... it's important that you get the hot chocolate served separately, then it's the best! :P

• 1|0
    • I love profiteroles! I tried to make some one day and they didn't come out too well. The pastry was god but the cream wasn't. I haven't had Panna Cotta before.

• Yeah its, really simple, just mix gelatine, milk, cream and vanilla together and put it into the fridge to set. Does take some skill to get the mixture right xD. Any half decent itallian restaurant should have it -keep an eye out next time.

• Thank you! I definitely will! 😃

• Creme brulee
    apple pie!

• I used to go to this little French Cafe with the best desserts I've ever had...
    but it got bombed by America... oh well.

• Cheese cake is my best.
    Red Velvet Cupcake
    Brownies
    Chocolate cake
    These are my favourite desserts
    you also find on flowersukdelivery. co. uk

• I love brownies, chocolate cake and red velvet cupcakes! Cheesecake is good, but I'm not a fan of the digestives at the bottom of it.

• I like basic cookies.

• chocolate and mint mousse
    and ice cream

• Pie... Love it long time. Coconut Cream, apple, pumpkin... The list goes on and on and on.

• I've only had apple pie before. I always hear people talk about coconut cream pie on television. I'm sure it tastes good.

• @thrushpuppy thank you so much! You're the first person ever that has liked any of my questions!

• You are welcome, it was a good question.

• cyprine

• White chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake

• Woah! As I was reading this I was like is this one desert? It sounds amazing. I'm not a fan of white chocolate but it sounds good.

• It's my favorite Cheesecake Factory cheesecake.

• pussy juice

• What is it with women and crème brûlée? I learned how to make this because I keep chickens and need to do something with all the egg yolks. To men it's OK but women go for it like sharks go for chum. Seriously, it's just a cup of sweetened fat.

• Lol! It's amazing! It's basically the same process as making custard, I've made it about 4 times. It tastes so good, really amazing.

• The key is the sugar crust. That's what got me hooked. You have to love cooking with a blowtorch.

• 😄😄 exactly!! That's my favourite part I'm always ready to blowtorch the sugar.

What Girls Said 21

• cookies n cream ice cream
    strawberries dipped in melted chocolate
    3 chocolate mousse
    ice cream cake mmm.
    most cheesecake

this is ridiculous, i just got done with working out and now i want to devour some chocolate.
    I WILL NOT GIVE IN!

• Cheese cake or also Creme Brulee <3 :) :) Hmmm now I'm hungry

• Cheesecake is my number one favorite.

• Creme Brûlée!! MMM! And German chocolate cake.

• I love tarte aux fruits <3
    And Flan 👌

• Are u French by any chance?

• Nice, it's in the South, but I live in Paris

• @carinerose Aww I envy you!

• Brownies and blueberry pie or my mom's M&M cookies 😋

• Strawberry cheese cake. Profiteroles. Custard tarts. Caramel cremmé. I love the my creamy desserts more now if i ever have them. i used to really love chocolate mud cake until it was too high in carbs and make me feel sick eating it I loved eating it with cream can't even do that any more :( been ages.

• I love cream caramel too, I haven't had a custard tart before but they look good. Awwnnn! You should treat yourself to the mud cakes every once in a while, maybe 4 times a year, so it can be every 3 months.

• Well some times if i have something my stomach does not agree with i usually wake up around 2am with the feeling to puke. So i would not be able to have much at all. And custard tarts are nice they usually got cinnamon on top of it its Hard to find the really nice ones. I still need to learn how to cook home made desserts.

• Brownies

• Strawberry shortcake
    Chocolate cake
    Ice Cream

• water

• Cheesecake and apple pie!

• anything with chocolate and peanut butter :) except for cheesecake or cookies. not a big fan of those haha

• Me too, I'm not a big fan of cookies and biscuits. I don't really like peanut butter Brussels I don't like nuts, but I ❤️ 🍫 Chocolate!!!

• Loool! I'm so sorry. Auto correct Whi knows what I was trying to write. 🙈

• Loool! I'm so sorry. Auto correct Who knows what I was trying to write. 🙈

• I have a recipe for a homemade strawberry cheese cake that is just to die for.

• Oreo cheesecake

• Strawberry rhubarb pie

• Fried ice cream
    Pumpkin pie cheesecake

• brownies! :)

• Pecan pie
    Chocolate cake
    Red velvet cupcake

• I like chocolate cake and red velvet, but I've never had pecan pie, I don't really like nuts.

• That's too bad, it's realllyyyy good

• Just give me some tres leches or a good churro and I'll marry you lol

• Lol 😄! Tres Leches looks good!! And churros are really good!

• Chocolate brownie with icecream
    Apple crumble

• 0|0
    • Oooh, I've never heard of red velvet cheesecake before, I've also never had tiramisu before but my sister really loves it and I've seen Jalebi in Indian movies before, it looks good.

• Red Velvet Cheesecake is best thing that has happened to me lol. I tasted it few months ago and I'm fan of it now.
      If you like slightly bitter taste in your dessert ( bitter like coffee, that's the main ingredient in it) you'll like it.
      Jalebi is little too sweet for me but I like it still.

• Lol, you really must really love it 😄. Really? Coffee is in it? I find coffee usually too strong and over powering but if I'm making it I can put less coffee in it. I'd like to try Jalebi one day.