What are some foods that you love but hate to eat?

For me, it's shellfish such as lobsters and crabs. They're so yummy but it's too much work because it can be a pain in the ass to get to the meat. Plus, it can get quite messy as well. Lol.

So what are some foods that you love but hate eating?

Most Helpful Girl

• * Ice Cream - Can be sugary, but usually very fatty. Also, I'm lactose Intolerant (LOL as much as I love dairy, IK).

* Sushi - The ONLY place I get mine from is ALWAYS super packed. You have to stalk people for a parking space.
    Very crowded inside and people usually hit my boobs with their elbows. I don't know if it's intentional, but I DO NOT like it. -_-

Want to go inside for me BeerFarts? :D

*5 Meat pie- Only my God Mummy makes it right. If I want it, I have to grind the meat (It's A LOT of meat. Even my arms get tired. D : ) and then I have to wait like 2-3 hours after grinding the meat. For it to bake and then cool.

BUT OMG, so yummy (and SO full of sugar).

* Cottage Pie - My grandmother and great-grandmother make it perfectly. It's for "gains" and only eaten around November. XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Sushi. I love the taste, but my poor wallet hurts every time :( It makes me wish I really loved the taste of microwave ramen instead.) I go to buffet sushi for this reason, but it still costs like $30/35 😭

King crab is also a pain in the ass-- I agree with you. I said king crab specifically because the spikes on em can be sharp and actually cut skin as you pry them open. And for some reason, cuts sting a lot when hit with crab juices 😱

Oh and peanuts in shells. I find that I like the more natural taste of peanuts cracked open directly from the shell. However, the shell leaves a mess and is a pain to get open sometimes... Or at least for the amount of food you get for it. However, I guess it is pretty good if you are on a diet haha-- the effort will discourage overeating.

• Yes, sushi is my favorite food, but it can be a drain on the wallet (especially if you eat it 2-3 times a week like I do).

As for king crab, I actually find them easier to eat than lobsters or blue crabs. I usually break the legs with my hands - no tools needed :)

• 2-3 times a week? RIP wallet. I go to the buffet sushi places only after hard exams.

Oooh sounds pretty hatdcore haha

What Girls Said 20

• Pork butt and sour Kraut, @beerfarts.
    I Make This Tasty Pork dish, Maybe once Every Three years, dear, But Because of the Raunchy Smell of the Cooked Sour Kraut that you have to cook for Hours on the Burner, along with your Butt, to get out the Sourness, It Stinks to High Heaven.
    However, As you Air the house Out, It is worth the Trouble to stay Afterwards in your own Bubble... It's the Most Delectable Dish on earth.. YUM.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• @beerfarts, Crab now is known to be Healthy for your Heart but you have a Big Heart so you don't need to eat much of this. lolxxoo

• lol!! Yes, But do prefer chicken and mushroom over white rice.. Thank you for the Like, sweet guy. xx

• lol!! I also Love them Fortune Cookies, @BeerFarts, Right nearly all the time.. I think they know me. xx

• Yesss I was going to say shellfish.

Some fruits.. they're definitely not as bad, but sometimes I'm just too lazy to peel something. Like lychee you have to peel AND also spit out a seed. I just sound lazy now..

• My sister loves lychee but I'm not too crazy about them :)

• If I order shellfish as an appetizer, I literally have to order an appetizer first!

• @Prof_Don haha, yea it just takes too long sometimes!!

• Hot Cheetos for the short time that we had them here: they were amazing but after a handful my mouth was on fire - but I couldn't staaaaaaaaaaaaahp!

• Cheesecake. Makes me fat. But oh so yummy.

• I eat them once in a while, too. Juniors Cheescake in Brooklyn in the best in my opinion :)

• I am allergic to butterfingers whenever I bite into it, it tastes good for a second then my throat feels like it's on fire. But for that one second, it's so good. However it's not 11 AM and I want something fattening today and will eat it with no regrets.

• Chocolate, cake, curry, pizza & pretty much anything else that leaves you with a guilty conscience :P

• True, but it's nice to reward yourself once in a while :)

• Yes and then go for an hour run to burn the calories again 😝

• Yes, crabs are on that list, for sure. I love and hate eating junk food, too. :P

• Oranges, because I have to peel them :P

• cookies, i just ate some and they didn't taste as good as i anticipated :(

• I agree definitely crabs!! They're so tasty but a pain with the shells. I love apples, but slightly allergic 😣

• Yes, crabs are deliciou!. And honestly, I've never heard of somebody who's slightly allergic to apples. That sucks :(

• I know dude, gives me an irritating throat😭

• Peanuts.

• Anything spicy because it tastes good but then puts your mouth on fire.

• Yes, I love spicy foods as well. Besides putting your mouth on fire, I can think of another consequence of eating them :p

• Spicy food. It tastes so good, but it makes my nose runny. So I continue eating while wiping my nose every 2 minutes.

• I know where you're coming from. There is another price that I usually pay with spicy food. Lol.

• That part doesn't bother me anymore. Extensive practice :P

• Tacos

• Chicken wraps because I have to prepare them first

• Oatmeal... I love it but the way it looks and the texture... Grosses me out.

• Sticky foods like honey.

• Anything that takes more than 15 minutes to make!!!

• I love eating BBQ, pizza, canolli's, gyros, Philly cheesesteaks, and brownies. I know they're not good for me, so I stay away. But I can't help take a bite of one is near lol

• Mushrooms, love the way they taste but i think im slightly allergic to them...

What Guys Said 14

• haha you said exactly what i was thinking

i like crabs a lot but i don't want to work so hard for it... crab cakes are a good compromise

• Fruit. In general, I like most fruits... but as easy as it is to just, say, pick up and eat an apple? It feels like a chore.
    I eat, and always have eaten, almost NO raw fruit, despite liking it!

• I'm the opposite. I eat fruits because not only are they healthy, but they're easy to eat :)

• Yeah im lobster too especially the claws, when that bit at the end breaks off rofl and u end up trying for 5 mins to smash ur way in to get it.

• Shellfish is some labor but it is damn delicious!

Pomegranates and sunflower seeds are very much in the same ballpark.

• Oh yeah, pomegranates can be a messy adventure but they're so yummy!

• Fish. Nutritious af but not satisfying

• crab, I love it but it is such a pain in the ass to eat, and for little pay off

• Shellfish too.

• junk food, its one of my guilty pleasures.

• Ice cream, since it melts.

• Anything delicious that i happen to be allergic to

• unhealthy foods that taste good.

• Pizza. Delicious, but pretty much impossible to eat without some of the topping sliding off.

• Not one type of food. I sometimes eat like a pig and at the end it's hurts for couple hours lol

• Pomegranates