Which fast food joint is better? Wendy's? Whataburger? Or Arbys? Or ya dont know?

• Wendy's
    13% (4)43% (6)22% (10)Vote
  • Arby's
    23% (7)14% (2)20% (9)Vote
  • Whataburger
    6% (2)14% (2)9% (4)Vote
  • I dont know/I dont eat there
    58% (18)29% (4)49% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
16|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that out of those options, Wendy's is the health*ier* option, even though it's still bad for you. And, really, I prefer Wendy's the most. Then Arby's. And I don't like Whataburger. Damn I love Wendy's. I used to buy that shit every Wednesday when Supernatural came on. I gained like 10 pounds that year, and my metabolism is a fucking beast. Mmm. Well, I was also eating pizza all day every day because I got it for free at my job. But, ehh. Fast food is simply terrible for you. But, Wendy's is a guilty pleasure of mine.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Theyre all bad.. but I have never had fries as good as B-Bops. <3

I dont eat fast food often but I'll go to B-Bops for those damn fries.

1|0
    0|0
    • Out of the options listed above - Like arbys curly fries
      Whatabueger has REALLY good burgers.

Take B-bops over them all! 😈😈

• Show All
    • We don't have Whataburger here. Had my first in Texas, little over a month ago :]

I hope you get to experience a good B-Bops one day. lol, I'm thinking about their fries now.. 3 more days until cheat day. :]

• Sounds yummy. Hopefully I will

What Guys Said 7

• i love Arbys.

roast beef max

2|0
    0|0
  • never had whataburger but Arby's sucks in my opinion. Voted Wendy's

0|0
    0|0
    • Why does it suck?

• just my opinion of course but i think it just tastes disgusting. maybe it's the bread they use for buns but something taste of and literally makes me nauseous. sometimes i see an arby's commercial and i think oh that looks good. go to arby's. take one bite and have to throw it away.

• i like Chick Fil A and Panda Express

1|0
    0|0
  • Whataburger is one of my favorite places but my all time favorite is 5 guys burgers and fries And Mcdonalds because there just happens to be a McDonalds right next to my gym :l so easy post workout meal

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been to any of these, but I don't tend to go to fast food chains because your edible diabetes doesn't even taste good there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont have whataburger in the sf area, not a fan of wendys and arbys.

0|1
    0|0
  • Arby's is the bomb.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• I Prefer @Arby's for the Delicious Turkey sandwiches and Curly Fries, @QueenofSexyFoxes.
    And if I am lucky, After I have Munched, I love to get one of their Tasty Turnovers, If I have not had Enough.
    However, I do like Wendy's, I have had Friends and Family tell me their Chiil is their Specialty.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really eat at Fast-Food Restaurants after having some bad incidents with them, but I don't really care for any of the ones listed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't say fully since I haven'd had Whataburger, but the other two are okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of these, Wendy's is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like Wendy's burgers more.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like Wendy's, I recommend looking up the latest headlines. Hint: there are bodily excretions in food involved.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only eaten at a Wendy's but that's about it so I can't compare the others with the taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Burger king but I don't fast food anymore. Its all poison.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to stay away from fast food restaurants.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chic-Fil-A and In-N-Out

0|0
    0|0
  • Never eaten in any, but would like to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never had any of those.

0|0
    0|0
  • Checkers

0|0
    0|0
  • There's a local one by Portland that is very good

0|0
    0|0
  • Smash burger!