What is a good coffee drink to order?

I go to Starbucks and dunkin donuts for their iced coffee. I always get the same plain boring drink. I want to try something new and yummy to try. I love dunkin donuts blueberry iced coffee but it's not their regular flavor only comes limited time. Any good yummy drinks to try and what you like?

Most Helpful Guy

• Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks

• I like the vanilla bean and strawberry ☺

Most Helpful Girl

• Mocha Frappuccino - Venti. No whip cream (but you can ask for "less/half the normal amount", soy substitute for milk, extra shot of caffeine. MMMMM! Haven't had it since around Christmas. >:}

I'm picking some up Friday now!

• @sixnineanon - Ever tried it the way I like mine? Or do you take the whip cream as they doll it on?

• @sixnineanon - How would you feel if I baked you some soy cookies? :] Would you eat one?

• Yes I would

What Guys Said 4

• I like McDonald's iced coffee, just plain and simple.

• My fave is hot, strong, black, unsugared double espresso. no time or taste for frou-frou.

• Black coffee and a cigarette.

• I often get the coffee. I try to avoid the coffee flavored milkshakes.

What Girls Said 3

• Your Favorite flavor of a Creamy Cappuccino.
    Good luck and I love Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts. xx

• mocha frap
    choc frap
    caramel frap

... i like frappacinos lol

• I love the cold brew with skim milk and Starbucks. It's actually better without any sweetener

• What's the difference between sweetner and sugar? I never understood the 2

• Sweetener is like Splenda.. Sugar free sugar that probably causes cancer lol but i still use it sometimes