Isn't Indian food sooo good?

I just filled up on some chicken tikki masala, and vindaloo, rice, naan and this creamy mushroom dish. Ohhhh boy #foodcoma

Most Helpful Girl

• omg. omg. I HATE YOU. i love indian food so much... and you named some of my favorite things... but i've never heard of the creamy mushroom thing. i didn't know there were any use of mushrooms in indian cuisine :o can you tell me the exact name of it?

Most Helpful Guy

• never tried it yet. i got offered to go with friends last week but its not part of my meal plan lol

• i read that they fry a lot of their food in sauce

• I wouldn't say it's fried but the sauce is very creamy so it's still probably not so good for you lol

But it's so good!

What Girls Said 17

What Guys Said 13

• Oh boy oh boyo... Chicken Tikki masala is devine!!, we grilled a bunch of chicken marinated by tikki masala. So good.

• Indian food is da bomb!

• I like Indian food... I live in India. It's not like I actually have a choice... The cocktail of spices is not suited for anyone with weak digestion or mild taste buds...

• It's alright. I don't like the smell of curry stench tbh, and it gives me headaches for some reason. I don't know why

• Tikka Masala with na'an is love! <3

• Man, I'd kill for some good chana masala right now. ­čść

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../2..png

• I have been craving butter chicken sooo bad
    Indian food is amazing

• Yeah

• I miss my chicken chamlais, poppadoms with hot pickle, peshwari naans and pilau rice.

• Indian food is disgusting. First of all, it's so heavy and it weighs you down. It makes me feel like I just ate an entire cow. Secondly, it tastes terrible. I tried it once and that was all I needed

• Some recipes are terrible!.. One rule don't taste it unless.. You like the fragrance..
      Food here is mostly spice bases and if you like the fragrance.. Then it's natural trigger that you will like taste..

• But you are true about it it's heavy and unhealthy.. For someone who wants to have a sexy body..
      I am not but hurt about anything instead. It's more like your opinion quoted the words I have been trying to say to my mom.. So she let's me stick to my diet instead of bringing delicious delicious stuff..

• I absolutely can't stand it I hate it

• Mm hmm.. Yummi

• Not a fan. I like my own Pakistani food. To an outsider its the same as Indian. To us, its a lot different. In fact, hate South Indian food. However, food from the north (Punjab) and from Hyderabad is somewhat OK.

I dislike the excessive use of coconut and cream in almost everything, Plus, the spices are different.