Most Helpful Girl

• Coffee + energy bar in the morning
    Usually a salad for lunch
    And proteins + yogurt + whatever vegetable for dinner

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• Other than sausage ;-) lmao... well healthy thing's now I'm dieting. I'll juice beets, strawberries and ginger root with chia seed for breakfast. Maybe consume fruit, almond or veggies after for a snack. Lunch one hard boiled egg or pc of salmon (protein ) and baby kale salad with quinoa and golden raisins and dinner a different kind of juice (green machine) with tons of water.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like it

• Show All
    • Hmmm sweet potatoe, carrot and ginger is swell as well lol ok I'll stop. I'm gettimg all excited

• That sounds really good rn

• Hmm-in a usual week

starch-brown rice, pasta, bread

usual spices/seasonings-ginger, green onion, garlic, onion, soy sauce, cumin, chili pepper.

Usual vegetables-carrot, corn, green pepper, broccoli, mushroom* avocado*

I eat a lot of brown rice and noodles.

Eggs sometimes.

For a few weeks, I ate eggs on toast with avocado. Lately, it's been simple noodle dishes with carrot.

Juice a lot-apple and grape most common.

And I'll indulge in a soda or something more often than I should!

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything i can.

0|1
    0|0
  • Granola bars mainly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breakfast: Parfait w/ greek yogurt, berries, greens, almonds, chia seeds
    Snack: Pistachios
    Lunch: Grilled chicken breast with cauliflower mashed potatoes and fruit
    Snack: Fruit or meat
    Dinner: Some sort of meat tacos with guacamole, salsa, beans, and corn tortillas
    Dessert (if at all): fruit

0|0
    0|0
    • Damn. Does all that cost a lot?

• Show All
    • @scooogy I have PCOS which explains a lot, but basically I'm on a strict paleo diet. So no grains (they said no gluten is fine for now until I get used to it), no dairy, no processed foods, and low glycemic index foods... I think that's all.

They said that greek yogurt is okay because I don't inflamed when eating it so it's a staple lol. But yeah anything that can make my digestive track angry or anything super sugary is a no-no.

I can eat thing most things it just makes me feel bloated and due to the PCOS makes me gain weight ridiculously easily and can mess with my hormones. But it promotes me eating healthy.. so I don't mind just gotta get used to it :)

• Yeah, some people can eat dairy or gluten, others can't just whatever makes your body happy :)

• Dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • I start with a Jimmy Dean croissant

Then vanilla pecan ice cream or something else sweet i love gummy worms

Then my mom probably cooked something like red beans and rice or turkey wings , or smothered pork chops. She likes cooking

Something sweet again

0|0
    0|0
  • Today I had cereal, miso soup and hmm.. an undefined number of chocolates

0|0
    0|0
  • My days have been exactly the same the past few weeks, it's getting to me.

Take kid to school
    Go to work
    Come home from work
    Pick kid up @ daycare
    Make dinner
    Clean up
    Get on GaG or watch TV
    go to bed

Repeat. Ugh...

0|0
    0|0
    • Wowwwww. I can't read apparently. You asked what do I EAT... not do. Jeez...

Yogurt
      Salad or pizza
      Tea
      Either beef, pork or chicken
      Rice

Boring, I know

• Sounds like you need a long weekend

• Hahaha! I need something exciting to do that's for sure!

• canteloupe/watermelon + 2 cups of coffee with almond milk for breakfast
    handful of nuts for snack after my workout
    Protein smoothie or quest bar for lunch
    more fruit for snack
    salmon or chicken with vegetables for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on my mood. Sometimes not much of anything. Other times a bunch of junk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal
    Yogurt
    Salad
    Some sort of fish or chicken
    fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • Changes a lot, i like a diverse diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually kale salads and pasta

0|0
    0|0
  • "Eat" + "normal day" aren't applicable to me :P

0|0
    0|0
  • cereal because i'm lazy

0|0
    0|0
  • junk food and sometimes fruit

0|0
    0|0
  • food lol

0|0
    0|0
    • What kind?

• Hmm it depends honestly.
      Breakfast- Either Eggs, Toast, Bagel, or Cereal, with Milk or Juice (Sometimes with Fruit or Yogurt)
      Lunch- Burger, Pizza, Pasta, Chicken, Sandwich, etc. (With fruit or vegetables) (Water, or Milk, Sometimes Juice.)
      Dinner- Rice, Pasta, Depends.
      For a snack I usually sneak in something un-healthy haha.

• Honestly it varies. Somedays i eat a lot other days i just drink coffee. Not very good but ph well i foget to eat sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • I skip breakfast

Sandwich for lunch

Some kind of fish or chicken stir fry for dinner

0|0
    0|0
  • Scrambled eggs and toast.
    Almonds/fruit of some sort.
    Grilled chicken, rice and a veggie of some sort.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Pretty boring, really.
    Breakfast is a banana, a mix of oatmeal, blueberries, chopped nuts, and honey, sometimes with creme freche or double cream. Usually a boiled egg.
    Lunch is a pint or 3 of Guinness.
    Mid-afternoon usually cheese & crackers with whatever fruit's in the house, apples, pears, kiwi, grapes, strawberries.
    Dinner would be a max of 4 ounces of fish, meat, or beans, with potatoes, whole grain pasta or brown rice, plus a couple of veggies. Somtimes just a can of sardines or a tuna salad sandwich. Late night snack popcorn.

Apart from honey at breakfast, and the occasional dark chocolate bar, no sugar in any form, granulated, in jams, jellies, marmalade, cookies, candies, soft drinks, or fruit juices.

The odd cup of green tea during the day, and apart from Vit G, the only other daily fluid would be filtered water, plus we also have wine with dinner 2 or 3 times a week.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always skip a meal breakfast or dinner.
    Sometimes i like cooking sandwiches pasta spaghetti rice Chinese food.
    If i eat take out pizza burger indian food.
    The most important part of my day coffee lately i take up to three cups.
    I miss my sister's cooking though lol we used to work togther and she would cook lunch or bring salad and if its my turn i bring pizza or indian food.
    And miss my other sister cooking too she is obsessed with recipes lol thats why everything she cook taste really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cottage cheese, quest bars, peanutbutter and flax toast, veggies and dip, chicken, pork, beef, lettuce and cheese!

0|0
    0|0
    • No fruit?

• Show All
    • I just stick to blueberries, but i do feel like they are a pretty healthy choice

• for breakfast
    3 eggs [1 with yoke the other are egg whites] 3 strips of bacon and 2 slices of toast

for lunch

usually ill eat a Burger or have a BLT with some Smart food Popcorn [White cheddar]

For Dinner

What ever my boyfriend makes usually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wakey wakey, eggs n bakey

• Show All
    • Thats dope. I wish i got 6 free eggs a day

• free eggs made by chickens are more of an orange color and are way better for you hell when i said 1 yoke that's a little lie like sometimes i use all 3 yokes a lot more Vitamins and are have a lot less cholesterol

• Cutting: 2000ish calories
    Bulking: 4000ish calories

0|0
    0|0
  • bbq chicken baked beans potato salad and a diet drink to help me keep my weight down

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretzels

0|0
    0|0
  • Pizza.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever I find in my fridge

0|0
    0|0