Do you have a weird food craving?

1.) One of my besties smother's mayo on her eggo waffle's and top it with an egg and more mayo-_-
2.) My mom's friend was pregnant and would smother miracle whip on wonder bread and cover it in jelly bean's.
3.) I like eating tomatoes and sour cream together lol
4.) My granddad would add ever seasoning in the ouse to his baked mac (and I do mean any and everything)
5.) My 6th grade teacher would eat onion's whole like apple's.
6.) My coworker enjoy's eating monkey brains o_O

house*
Cream cheese and Nacho cheese Doritos are amazing

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• You're very odd when it comes to food cravings.

Ummmm lets seeeee.

1. Fried cow tongue with horse radish

2. Grits!!!

3. Gizzards, liver, kidney's hearts and really any kind of organ.

4. Souls

5. Various animals when I hunt.
    pics.onsizzle.com/...buildingmotivation-02347f.png

That's about all I got for now...

• -parents flew in to visit
    -consultant made breakfast
    -one of his usuals, eggs and oats mixed cooked together
    -forgot that is abnormal to people
    -mom like wtf op?

• Yes. I get sudden cravings for sugar mainly junk food quite often. Usually what I do now is I quickly go to my fridge and eat an entire cucumber. I wash it, and slice it and after I'm done eating it the cravings go away and I no longer want junk food.

Cucumbers contain sugar, eating a whole cucumber gives you enough sugar for at least that given moment. This is what's helping me beat these cravings :P

• I heat up tortillas and eat them 😂 what do u expect from a Mexican? Lol

• well, whenever i see someone eating something in a tv show or in a movie i get really hungry :D

• ranch dressing or lime flavored beer salt on 99.9% of foods

• All sound kinda eatable except monkee brains LOL

• A pickle dipped in sour cream...

What Girls Said 26

• * 4% Cottage cheese with a handful of crushed Doritos (the red bag)

* Ketchup lightly spread across my scrambled eggs

* Pickled Herring <3 OMG, smells gross; but SOOOO GOOD!

Mayyyybe for this one *** I put Tuna in my Mac & Cheese and sprinkle it with pepper [[Is that weird? Some people have said it is, others say no...]]

• omgggg wyf bro.. tuna in ur macccc? ith pep... jeez have mercy on ur stomach

• *VOMITTTTTTTT* Weirdo's lmao

• you are from up north huh? the ketchup on scrambled eggs thing reminds my of my... step grandfather? He was from Maryland (taught at Annapolis) he ate them like that

• Hmmm

I dunno, I'm like a garbage truck when it comes to food-I'll eat just about anything, and I'm not that picky, as long as it doesn't have meat, I'm down to try it. So, it's hard to say things that I've tried and personally thought were weird.

OH! Once I made a peanut butter and cheese sandwich, it was terrible.

• Peanut butter... and cheese*Nauseated face* I think I'll barf time lol. Wtf were u thinking?

• I was at my aunt's house, and she had nothing good to eat, so I took the 3 edible things and mushed them together XD and then warmed it up. It was so gross.

• Gma likes to eat marmalade and cheese sandwiches... She says it's an English thing but I don't think so...

• Uhhh, I don't think I have anything out of the ordinary like that when it comes to eating food. That's quite the list you have compiled, though!

• 1) I nibble the shells off of jelly beans before I eat them.
    2) I crush up tortilla chips into crumbs, add hot water to it and mix to make a porridge-like thing. It's so tastyyy.
    3) I eat the white stuff on the inside of orange peels.
    4) I can eat lemons whole.

• Sugar mixed with peanut butter is the weirdest thing i eat xD

• this whole week... i've been craving cereal. that just seems like an odd thing to crave lol. i guess it isn't as weird as the things you've mentioned though... whole onions... reminds me of Holes :p

• Back when I could eat dairy products (or I at least thought I could), I liked to eat cheddar cheese slices with apple slices. Preferably a sweet apple, like a Royal Gala, with a sharp cheddar. But I can't eat those anymore.

I eat black olives with just about everything, so I suppose people could find that weird.

• Just potato chips with ketchup I guess?

• no but i want pancakes slathered in butter and some syrup as well as samosas. i'm gonna make pancakes when i get home.

• i want pickled fruits with tons on chili and salt on them rn :/

• The only thing I can think of is I live dark chocolate. I prefer chocolate with around 80% cacao. I don't thinkmits as weird as your number 2 example, but I have been told it's weird how high my tolerance for chocolate is.

• I want cookie dough dipped in dark chocolate or inside waffles. Here we go, my sweet tooth is here again lol 😑🍩🍰🍪🍭🍬🍫🍡 She says "hi"

• I always crave avocados. I swear, this is like the only food I could eat for the rest of my life and never get bored of it.

• hmmm, i love eating cream cake/pancake with a sausage
    the sweet and meat combination is really good for me

• French fries with macflurry xD

• I love

Pickles and milk my stomach hurts a little after a while but it is too dam good

Ranch and Honey barbeque sauce in my spaghetti

• lol this shhh is just getting weirder and weirder every reply I get, yuckkk

• You should really try the pickles and milk. It's really good i promise and yeah some of these posts are weird

• i like octopus and potato in a basil viniagrette

mentaiko (cod roe) spiked potato salad !

• BBQ chicken you buy from the shop and milo in a sandwich

• 1. Ok so I don't even know why I ever decided to try this, but I ended up loving it. I'll take PB and melt it, then mix in Hersheys syrup (sugar free kind works best cuz it's not as thick) and I stir until it turns into almost a whipped frosting thing. Then I dip turkey pepperoni in it. I've also used it on celery, which isn't nearly as weird.

2. Green beans baked with Splenda and ketchup.

3. Breyers no sugar added butter pecan with crushed pretzels and Welchs fruit gummies on top.

• Chips - need a lot of salt

Sugar - i need chocolate or ice cream somtimes and the cravings are amplified when im menstruating

• I was craving chicken&waffles the other day, and I've never had that dish before.

• i like cooking cottage cheese with my eggs? I don't know if thats weird lol
    i also make black beans cakes/brownies since i always have a sweet tooth and its a healthy alternative

• I eat chicken nuggets with ranch every single day

• Fried chicken skin. Jsit the skin

• oh, i don't know if this mix are so weird but Ilike unusual tast mix (yet ealthy for most). The come when fridge is crying. my faves are:
    1) tomatoes + coconut + onion sauce (it works, really)
    2) broccoli, my weird obsession (also Obama loves it, anyway). I would eat a bowl of it.
    3) smooth cheese + Nutella
    4) leftover food. Even when there's a large amont of food, i ask for crumbs and sauces.
    5) trash tv. they devaste my mind like a McChicken country effect.