- Hot Dog21% (4)31% (5)26% (9)Vote
- Hamburger11% (2)12% (2)11% (4)Vote
- Sandwich5% (1)12% (2)9% (3)Vote
- Ice-cream11% (2)6% (1)9% (3)Vote
- Pretzels26% (5)0% (0)14% (5)Vote
- Popcorn0% (0)12% (2)6% (2)Vote
- other26% (5)27% (4)25% (9)Vote
Pussy har har har. Jk
Uhh Nothing sold by ObeseUsa, inc. that fits in my macros so nothxjeff
Ice cream, and lots of fruit.
Definitely hot dogs (even though the prices at these NYC venues are outrageous!)
Scabs, when they're available.
I don't watch sporting events so I can eat. I don't know. I really don't think about it.
A cheeseburger or funnel cake.
Other, as in buffalo wings.
A hot dog but I wish I can eat the hottest players too 😍
Cotton candy !!!
Soft pretzels, yum.
I chose C, it's the best, so far.
i always sneak in my own food :) or get food before or after. 1 its super expensive and 2 its super unhealthy and not worth eating
All of the above.
I grab popcorn at a baseball game. At tennis events usually just a water.
pretzels or peanuts :)
Honestly it depends on the sport... If it's outdoors like baseball a hotdog. If it's in doors like basketball more like nachos.