Are these ingredients vegan?

Tomatoes* (71%), Tomato Paste* (13%), Onion*, Red Pepper*, Sunflower Oil*, Cane Sugar*, Sea Salt, Basil*, Parsley*, Lemon Juice Concentrate*, Garlic*, Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Chilli Flakes* (0.1)

I am having a friend who is vegan over but I am not sure what's vegan and not :/

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Guy

• You could just go into your garden and pluck some grass for them.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• Nothing on your list is of animal origin so yes, vegan.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay thank you so much! When they don't say vegan I always worry but it looked okay :)

• No problem :) just make sure there are no animal products, like milk, cheese, gelatine, etc, and you should be fine.

• Yeah, vegan. As long as it doesn't come from an animal e. g milk and eggs, it should be fine. Though make sure to always check for additives that make contain animal products. Many foods will often state on the packaging whether or not they are suitable for vegans and/or vegetarians.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vegans do not eat meat, dairy products, animal by products, seafood

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Unless there are traces of animal products either an actual part of an animal or something produced by them ( milk / eggs / yougurt...) , the food is vegan. Just check the packaging of the tomatoe paste to be safe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cane sugar technically isn't vegan because of how it's processed but it's usually fine depending on the brand

1|0
    0|0
  • the sugar may not be.

try googling the product and checking a vegan site with lists

1|0
    0|0
  • If its not coming from an animal, its vegan.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there is no blood of animal spilled over on these food ingredients.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i am vegan and those are vegan ingredients

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are, don't worry

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is :) just avoid anything produced by animals (meat, dairy, eggs, honey)

0|0
    0|0
  • It appears to all be vegan, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats all vegan according to what i know

0|0
    0|0
  • dont forget the piece of chicken.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it's vegan