What is one fine food you find disgusting?

Me its Caviar and lobster, The though of eating sea-cockroaches or fish eggs to be revolting

Most Helpful Girl

• Pate is pretty barf.

• Professional pet food tasters exist. One made the talk show circuit in the The '90s and had a People magazine story written about him. He claimed that most people would not be able to distinguish between expensive cat food and pâté.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 19

• Oysters and ketchup. They're both repulsive to me.

• Oh I didn't read you said "fine food" lol. Then just oysters!

• I don't see how anyone can enjoy oysters. It just looks gross lol. Not even remotely tempted to eat it haha

• @April10 Oh I know! I tried them fried, so it was a little better, but they were still gross.

• Caviar, a good bit of seafood, liver, etc...

• I agree with you and don't like caviar at all, but love lobster, especially grilled. I'd say one other I don't at all care for is offal.

• Fish eggs.
    I don't like it to be on any sushi and will avoid it if I can.

WHY? I think of this..
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...534d77345a.jpg

• That I've had? Mushrooms, sour kraut, spam

• Frog legs, they've been my favorite animal since kindergarten and I can barely eat them so they taste disgusting due to my poor mentality of it.

• Quinoa is yucccck. I just can't eat that thing.
    Otherwise, I'm not too complicated with food.

• Any kind of pork. Guacamole. Liver. Sauerkraut. Rice pudding. Cottage cheese.

• avocado

• they are like freakin green eggs without egg white and omfg the outside is like the crocodile skin. Just can't eat it. Too gross

• Century eggs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_egg

I can't bring myself to eat black and/or green food.

• Any meat

• Oh I meant thanks for the welcome. My very first =)

• Thats what I figured

• Fried Cuy 😷😷😷

• Sardines and sauerkraut, completely disgusting.

• I hate fish

• literally everything you just mentioned

vomit

• anything to do with seafood

• Mussels... I just can't make myself eat them, they make me wanna throw up lol

• Escargot

• The duck liver and snails

So the fancy words for them are slipping my mind at the moment

• *sorry

• Foie gras and escargot. Though technically foie gras can be either duck or goose liver.

What Guys Said 8

• Almost anything that's considered "fine dining," especially most seafood. The finest dinging to me is fresh bbqed pronghorn and fresh pheasant and quail, breaded and fried in butter and onions. There's not much better tasting food in my opinion.

• Oh I agree fine dining is MOSTLY overrated, I say mostly becuase there are some really fucking good latin American steaks

• My uncle uses a large hunting rifle is what he says, I want to say.45-70

• Yeah 45/70 is large but the thing about it is it's an old cartridge that was designed in 1873 and to use black powder. It has a heavy bullet but low velocity therefore, it's energy isn't as high as some modern caliber hunting rifles like a 30/06 or something similar. However, if the rifle is build on a strong action, it can be loaded up to where it's quite powerful but factory loaded ammo (other than specialty ammo) is pretty mild cuz they don't know what type of rifle it will be fired in so they have to make it safe for all rifles including old ones with weak actions. It's a good caliber that has its place like close to medium range big game hunting, especially in heavily wooded area where shooting through brush may be required. Heavy, slow bullets are better for that. People who like the caliber are like cult followers of it lol.

• DUDE CAVIAR AND LOBSTER ARE AWESOME!!!
    The one thing I hate about lobster though is the effort that goes into getting the meat.

For me it's oysters, escargo and sushi.

• Anything involving pumpkin, but also caviar

• How much pumpkin is there in Europe, its native to north america and I was under the assumption that it never really gained popularity outside there

• Wait, thats why,
      You are supposed to eat straight pumpkin,
      You you take out the goop, separate the seeds for roasting, then carve out the walls, mash them, and use them to mix with things like sugar, cinnamon, and such for pie filling, and other things for bread,
      It seems like Europeans do not know how to eat pumpkins

• I've only seen it chucked into the oven and then in a few minutes it smells terrible and then people eat it and I just feel disgusted by the smell :P

• Sweets such as cupcakes, whipped cream, birthday cakes (except the ice cream ones from Carvel).

• Yea.. Caviar, don't like it even the expensive ones.

• Caviar, hands down.

• Ducks, pork, rabbits etc.- yuck 😕

• Yep caviar.