How to use up egg yolks?

I love eggs because they're a cheap, high protein source and I eat at least 6 eggs a day. For breakfast and often again for lunch.
But out of the 6-8 I use for a meal, I only use 2 yolks max. I usually just give the rest to my dogs.
I can't stand wasting them. Is there something better I can do with all these yolks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Give them to your dogs. They're healthy for their skin and coat. I give my one dog one whole egg a day but the other doesn't like them, she's a weirdo though lol. They can handle all those yolks.

What Guys Said 8

• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rompope ('Mexican eggnog' or Dutch avocaat) may not be healthfood but it tastes GOOD.

• Stop wasting yolks, eat em too unless u really hage high cholesterol

• It doesn't fit my macros. And I don't want to eat that much fat since I train after breakfast and it'll just slow down my digestion.

• Than just eat em in lunch and next meal

• Buy egg whites instead of whole eggs.

• I'll get into that. Whites in a carton are just hard to find in the supermarkets around me.

• Besides cooking with them, I have heard of natural hair treatments using egg yolks! Do some research online and go see!

• How about eat them? they ain't gonna kill you or have really any negative effect on you not unless or just put them in a mixing bowl and refrigerate them and use them the next day or for another meal.

• Egg yolks can kill u if u put too much soya sauce on them itll make them radioactive

• Dude this information might just save my life someday. Thank you so much!

• @Harbor Omg your so welcome, just remember don't eat the Twinkies after they absorb the radiation!! or you'll turn into a mutant and not the cool kind.

• Just use the whole egg. The cholesterol thing they use to say was a farce I guess.

• Carbonara is an dish that uses egg-yolks.

• Just cook them.

What Girls Said 6

• You can make any recipes! I do give mine to my dogs too!

• Good for their fur I think!

• You could make some lemon curd, mayonnaise, as a binding agent for meatballs/hamburgers etc, custard.

• Yeah Mayo would be a good idea!

• Plant them in the garden and grow a chicken.

• Egg nog

• You could make custard/chocolate mousse

• You can use it as hair mask, or face mask to remove blackheads or something.