WILL ONLY EATING SMALL PIECES OF MY LUNCH AND A SMALL SNACK BEFORE BED A DAY... HURT ME?

so recently i have lost a lot of weight but now im stuck on a very small diet ranging 50-900 CALORIES a day. my stomach doesn't feel comfortable with huge proportions and i just feel slobby.
today i had 6 pieces of a meat bun which basically was 200 cals (2:00 pm at school) and then for the bedtime snack i had half a pizza which was 150 cals (8:30pm} and all day i drank lemon water which is zero calories. will this hurt my bones and muscles (as if i have any lol)?
am i going to get low blood pressure?
so i only eat a smalll lunch and a small snack to feel better when sleeping.

• YES
  • NO YOU WILL REMAIN HEALTHY

Most Helpful Guy

• 900 calories a day is too low to be healthy, meds I used to take took away my apptite so all througohut elementary school I was DANGEROUSLY underweight, They nearly had me hospitalized to force feed me.
    YET I ATE MORE THAN THAT.
    You need to eat

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah you're still growing. You need more protein for sure and probably should take multivitamin.

Are you saying you feel sick if you eat more or are you afraid to gain weight?

If you haven't access to nutritional drinks have a few a day that will cover your nutritional needs without putting too much pressure on your stomach. After you're used to food it should be easier it is ok to adjust lowly it's probably best be cause your body does get to an equilibrium risk when it's been deprived. But I'd aim for a solid 1590 calories - eventually- and at least 50 grams of protein. And Woman you need some vegetables lol but I'd wait bc right now it might feel too heavy. I'm new so I can't message you but if you want to talk more message me and ill write back. I have experince with this because I did cut down on my mistake when I was younger. Not to lose weight I was just expressed. but I still had to get re used to food.

you'll be ok:)

• both, I was a little ocd about diets

• That can be neglected even at healthy weights you really want to focus on your overall nutrition not just the numbers. Malnutrition can come in any size big or small.

• It's good you're aware though and taking control. You can circumvent many possible proebkms this way=)

What Guys Said 2

• I can not imagine why someone would put themselves through what you are going through, enjoy childhood and do not worry about calories that is something for older people to worry about. That being said do not go on 10,000 calorie binges and you will be fine

• how is 10000 even possible? omgeee

• Micheal Phelps was able to consume 12,000 when preparing for the 2008 Olympics. So yes, 10,000 is possible.

• damn, did he eat people or something?

• Maybe.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to eat more, plain and simple. You need at least a 1,000 calories a day and probably a bit more than that since you're still growing.

• Eat at least 1800 calories. You're a kid and you're still growing, you need food in your body. Eat 5-7 small meals daily and stay consistent. You're gonna hurt yoyr body

• Um you shouldn't eat past 6:30 in general. 5-900 calories is starving yourself. You are either going to loose weight or your body is going to think its in starvation mode and put weight on.

• what about those skinny kids starving in africa, that would be cool if they put weight on, amaright?

• Exactly, your metabolism slows down. therfore you gain weight.

• no, you dont, it slows down like only a little but it doesn't have any effect. like i said starving kids in africa would be fat.