- Down the pub with good mates36% (5)40% (6)38% (11)Vote
- In the comfort of my own home with a few mates29% (4)40% (6)34% (10)Vote
- At home by myself14% (2)7% (1)10% (3)Vote
- By myself in a seedy bar0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- At one of my favourite sporting events7% (1)7% (1)7% (2)Vote
- At work0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Alone in a dark, secluded allyway at night14% (2)6% (1)11% (3)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
So so so SO hard to choose between A (at the pub with some buddies) and E (at a sporting event).
I have to vote E. To me, beer and sporting events go together! As an American born and raised, I will admit that I drink WAY more beer during the American football season.
When I go out to drink at restaurant bars and the like, unless I see a draft beer I never had before or if I am at a brewhouse, I drink more hard liquor drinks anyway. ;-)0