- Down the pub with good matesVote A
- In the comfort of my own home with a few matesVote B
- At home by myselfVote C
- By myself in a seedy barVote D
- At one of my favourite sporting eventsVote E
- At workVote F
- Alone in a dark, secluded allyway at nightVote G
Most Helpful Guy
So so so SO hard to choose between A (at the pub with some buddies) and E (at a sporting event).
I have to vote E. To me, beer and sporting events go together! As an American born and raised, I will admit that I drink WAY more beer during the American football season.
When I go out to drink at restaurant bars and the like, unless I see a draft beer I never had before or if I am at a brewhouse, I drink more hard liquor drinks anyway. ;-)0