Have you ever gagged while eating something normal?

like. something you know you like and isn't an issue for you to eat, but as soon as you swallow it then you're suddenly gagging to the very point of almost puking?

That happens to me sometimes. Makes me feel nauseous, obviously. Happened at dinner tonight 😖

Most Helpful Guy

• I have choked on my own saliva and I wasn't even eating anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• It's usually when i eat too much of something, like Chocolate.

• 21hrs and no shitty GAG jokes yet.
    I'm disappointed

• I dont think so. Like it went down the wrong pipe? Lol

• Yeah, I'm always on gag while eating dinner

• Nope.

• Yeah, on occasion my medication makes me gag on food I like

• not really

• Egg a coupledom times

• Avacado
    Hate it
    Something about the taste just makes me gag

• Nah not really

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, it's gotten to the point where I've almost stopped eating steak because it makes me gag often while chewing it. 😷

• I gag whenever I eat mushrooms. Can NOT do it. I vomit almost every time I try to.

• yeah, anything and everything when im on a plane.

• Nope, I can't eat and gag at the same time.

• Not actively chewing when I'm gagging, it's after I've swallowed the food that I almost-puke.

• I feel silly and completely misunderstood this question. I thought you meant gagging as in being on GirlsaskGuys and eating at the same time. XD

• I haven't had that happen to me but I did feel like sometimes I might due to stuff being stuck. It's worse if I eat something that is dry and not much of a flavor to it.

• That happens when I'm sick or when I eat to much of something.

• Yes I have. It happened a lot of times.

• Yes a peppermint candy

• This happens to me quite a bit. I got sick a few years back and my stomach hasn't been the same since and for example I can eat a yogurt one day and the next day will gag me and make me feel sick so daily I struggle with food

• My sister likes making her own juice so she buys this powdery stuff and adds water to it. Every time I take a sip it feels fine until I start choking until I literally feel like I'm going to die lol :) I don't know why. I think I'm allergic to something in the mixture because it's definitely not a coincidence lol :)

• Yes this has happened to me. Every time I eat mushrooms I gag! Silly yes but I can't eat more than just a few. I'll even loose my appetite after that.