• Dinner
    35% (8)40% (2)36% (10)Vote
  • Dessert
    17% (4)20% (1)17% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
12|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably breakfast because I never really have any appetite after that so thats often all I eat anyways :P

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow I don't understand how people can have an appetite after just waking up.

• Show All
    • Oh yeah I'm sure I've heard that it is breaking the fast actually. You have made breakfast sound pretty good, nice job, I can just have chocolate for breakfast :)

• Haha it's whatever you choose really :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Deserts, who doesn't like sweets? Not I.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I love sweet food, I feel that other food is just a chore which has to be done but sweet food is where I can enjoy it

• But the chore makes the reward better.

• Yeah that's true

What Girls Said 11

• Dinner girl right here.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lunch, but it's because it has the best options. I'm not a sweets person, but eating in the morning is the best for me. So lunch for breakfast - my thing - maybe brunch then? xD

0|1
    0|0
  • Desert is amazing like chocoalate mousse and ice cream the options are endless its heaven glad you put it as an option.

0|1
    0|0
  • For me it's lunch

0|1
    0|0
  • Breakfast, I'm always hungriest in the morning so I usually eat a lot for breakfast.

0|1
    0|0
    • Really? I hate having too much in the morning. But people say it's the most important meal so you're probably right

• Mines is lunch. I know breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but it's kinda hard for me to eat anything early in the morning.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree with the breakfast comment, I can't face it in the morning.

• Dinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner because it's when I'm the hungriest

0|1
    0|0
  • Breakfast def.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dinner gets me excited for some reason lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely breakfast

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1