Do you prefer drinking in the daytime or nighttime?

Non-drinks obviously, aren’t allowed to answer. Who needs their preaching anyway?

Personally I prefer daytime. It makes me feel better, unlike nighttime.

• Daytime
  • Nighttime

Most Helpful Girl

• Day drinking is way better than night drinking!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Anytime is a good time! !!

What Girls Said 3

• I don't drink but if I did, it'd be at nighttime.

Also, those who drink won't "preach" at you unless they're dicks.

• If I'm n an environment where there is alcohol, I'll drink day or night. If it's just a regular day, I'd prefer night.

• night drinking because thats just the time to get drunk and party and if you're tired you can go outside and philosophize about stars and the galaxy.
    also if the sun is still shining and im drunk i feel like i waste my day and it takes me one step closer to seeming like an addict

What Guys Said 6

• i rather get a good buzz going near the end of the day with my friends at the beach

• It really depends on what I'm planning to do for the day. If I got absolutely nothing to do, I will drink in the morning but I really got no preference.

• I don't really drink, the last time I did was the Super Bowl and the last time I got drunk was New Year's Eve.

• I've always been the guy to stay up all night and party ratger than day drink.

• night

• Both!
    ...