Do any of you also feel awkward eating in front of people or going out to restaurants?

• Yes
    57% (8)16% (3)33% (11)Vote
  • No
    43% (6)84% (16)67% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, take a look around, not a single person is giving a fuk about you lol. As with in most of these social settings that cause people anxiety, you're overthinking it.

2|0
    0|0
    • ya, 0 people give any fucks. u could smash ur face into ur food and no one would bat an eyelash. big city tingz

• Show All
    • @chintita lmfaooo, can u die quietly pls? Im trying to eat here 😒

• lmfaoo how inconsiderate

Most Helpful Girl

• Used to. Eventually I got sick of paying almost $20 for a big bowl of salad that I didn't even enjoy all that much just so I could fit in with my friends, who'd go to restaurants yet eat like a bird.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I eat out 6 nights a week I have my own private booth so no I don't eat with strangers just my family

1|0
    0|0
  • Never felt that way.
    I'm here to eat , and eat I do!
    Why would you care if someone else is also eating? I guarantee you they're not giving as much fucks about you eating as you think they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • yep, same here. I don't like people looking at my food. I fucking loose it if someone eats off my plate. I think it's unbelievably rude.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, why would I? Sometimes I go to restaurants a lone when I'm out of town for business trips. I could care less about what other people think.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a problem with that unless it's food that can be a bit messy to eat

1|0
    0|0
  • Psh no, I'm there to eat not worry about how I look to others while eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i'm by myself yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. If somebody doesn't like how I eat, then don't freaking look at me. Idc

1|0
    0|0
  • No but I think I prefer eating alone

1|0
    0|0
  • I would just eat slower if someone was staring at me lol

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I never watch how others are eating.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I always eat in front of people since I get all my meals at university

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope though I would rather stay at home and eat with freind.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Nah, not really. They're just other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if it is very busy and you can see just about everyone at the restaurant. I have even joked that people sitting behind us or next to us are listening to our conversations and watching our every move lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, Idgaf

1|0
    0|0
  • Ya. My family eats like a pack of ravenous dogs. i hate it. Kind of makes my food seem distasteful when im surrounded by that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to but I got over it

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like eating in front of people.

1|1
    0|0