Ever since I was little I have always LOVED spicy food. I eat it every chance I get.
Apparently it says something about your personality if you do
That makes sense cuz I think people would definitely consider me a sensation seeker as well.
So do you like spicy foods and are you a thrill seeker?
- I like spicy food and am a thrill seekerVote A
- I like spicy food and have a mild personalityVote B
- I dislike spicy food and am a thrill seekerVote C
- I like my food like I like my life.. blandVote D
- I'm neutral/indifferent to spicy foodVote E
- OtherVote F
Most Helpful Guy
I love spicy <3
and I'm definitely not a thrill seeker lol. probably the opposite1
Most Helpful Girl
By my understanding, how much you enjoy spicy food is in part genetic. My grandfather is Indonesian (they tend to eat incredibly spicy food), and I love eating spicy foods. Am I a thrill seeker? Not particularly. I enjoy trying new things (anyone up for trying a weird food?) and the occasional adrenaline rush, but I wouldn't call myself a thrill seeker.0