If you could pick what you would eat and drink for your last meal before you die, what would you eat?

Ya know I'm just really hungry rn sooooo food question it is... 😋

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

What Girls Said 11

• 5 pieces of: Salmon, Tuna, and Eel Nigiri. With wasabi on the side.

1 grilled chicken breast with a side of snap peas, broccoli, and black beans

& 1 cup of ice cream (w/ peanut butter cups)

& A strawberry, banana, kiwi, mango smoothie. NO sugar added. :D

• bananas, mangos, watermelons in a fruit salad. then i'll eat mint chocolate ice cream, taking my sweet time savoring every moment.

then for the main course I want mariscos cozidos com gindungo which is sea food, lobsters, prawns and clams cooked white whine sauce in seawater and served with rice, hot sauce warm bread.

then i'd drink a bottle of whiskey kota to go to the afterlife feelin good.

• chicken fried Steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans. For the drink I'm going with a strawberry margarita.

• Steak, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, sweet peas and a large cup of sweet tea.

• Chipotle. 😍

• A burger from AppleBees, Olive garden breadsticks, mozzarella sticks, chicken fires from Burger king and a piece of oreo cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory.
    If Im going to die I want all of my favorites 😋

• A big variation of sushi, my favorite food and the most awesome food on earth 😍
    Dumplings, egg rolls, and red velvet cupcake along with avocado smoothie for dessert.

• 1|0
  • pani puri and lassi

• Banana banana banana and banana juice lolx

• whiskey and French fries