On a scale of 1-10, how much of a pizza sloot are you?

Most Helpful Girl

• All I'm going to say, is I have gotten one too many free pizzas.

... Oh not for like, doing the pizza guy, but I buy it so often and collect points so... I get free pizzas every so often.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am in love with pizza (and pasta) but I have high standards when it comes to Italian food in general (considering Italy is our neighbor country and part of my country is strongly influenced by the Italian culture). I don't eat stuff like frozen pizzas or pizzas from large restaurant chains such as pizza hut. I'd rather go to a small, local restaurant with a stone oven and a small but delicious menu where quality is more important than quantity. I also enjoy making pizzas from scratch. Unfortunately, it's very hard to get the dough really nice and crispy with an electric stove. That's why I'm now thinking about buying myself a pizza stone.

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 14

• i'll say about 2. i am very selective about my pizza. i generally only get it from one place when i'm eating at home and i am usually weary of ordering pizza's when i'm unfamiliar with the place. i never get dominos or papa johns. pizza hut is the only chain i like.

so i think i'm pretty selective. although I LOOOOOVE pizza.

• Don't hate me but, I haven't really craved pizza in a couple months. I used to go crazy in pizza for cheat meals but not lately for some reason

• I'm a 9, love the versatility of pizza! In fact I might get a stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut today, damn thing is my crack these days!

• 7.5/10. I actually had a whole wheat pie (well done) with extra sauce yesterday. It was my first meal of the day so I finished all 8 slices! No lie!

• Well then call me Kim Kardashian because I'm a huge Pizza Slut... that's right... I said SLUT not SLOOT... I do what I want XD

• Going with an 8 here — pizza is my favourite meal, but I'd rather not eat pizza than eat throwaway trash from a fast food chain like Pizza Hut. If I can get decent pizza, though, then hell yeah.

• 12/10
    biggest pizza slut on earth!

• I'm the biggest pizza slut.

• More than 10!

• I like pizza, but I have had so much terrible pizza that I became afraid to go for any more.

• 2, I use to be like a 8 or even a 9 when I was younger, but I just don't care for it anymore.

• like a 3. pizza's good but it isn't that great tbh

• 10, i can't get enough of it

• Define pizza slut.