Do you drink through a straw?

• Always
  • Sometimes
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes. I was at an all-inclusive resort and used a reusable cup for all my cocktails (it had a lid and was bigger than the ones the bar would give you). It was weird drinking everything, from cocktails to beer, through a straw! I did find that it slowed down how much I drank, if you have a normal glass you can gulp a drink down in almost no time at all.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• I have had a few instances where I am dressed in a suit and tie, having lunch, and the ice in my drink is slightly frozen together. I tip the glass up to get the last of the diet coke or whatever, and suddenly the ice breaks free and comes tumbling down, gets on my suit, shirt, and tie. . . I look like a mess for the remainder of the day and I've got another dry cleaning bill.

OlderAndWiser now uses a straw almost all the time. :)

• Depends on the drink. If it's a soft drink with a lid, I tend to use the straw.

I like to take the paper that wraps around it and crumple it up and then shove it down the straw and then blow through it as hard as I can while aiming it at my wife, hitting her in the forehead.

If it's like a cocktail where they give me a straw, screw that. I skip the straw.

• I won't go looking for one, but for drinks at the movies or fastfood yes. Not normally at home.

• bendie straw!

• Only when I have milkshakes, you have to drink milkshakes through a straw.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, for me pre-workout in the morning.

There just happen to be like 100 random extra straws in the house, so I'm using them. XD

• If I'm wearing lipstick

• I will if I'm trying to drink more water that day/feeling dehydrated.

• sometimes lol if waiter gives straws i drink it with straws if none then fuck no straw

• Most of the time I drink through straws. I'll even drink tea through a straw sometimes.

• Only if I'm at a restaurant and the drink has a straw in it. I hardly ever use straws at home.