How have your eating habits changed, for "better" or for "worse", in the past year?

What do you eat/drink more or less of? What supplements or vitamins have you started taking? What overall eating changes have occurred with in the past year?

Would you consider your changes in the past year as more healthy or less healthy? Why or why not?

Be as detailed as you wish!

๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ”๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿค๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿž๐Ÿณ๐Ÿก๐Ÿข๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿš๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿง๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฏ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‹๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒฝ๐ŸŒถ๐ŸŒญ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿง€

• my eating habits in the past year have been healthier than before
  • my eating habits in the past year have been about the same as before
  • my eating habits in the past year have been more unhealthy

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I've gone on the food intolerance test I've had to give up gluten and all dairy products as well as lower my rice and corn intake... (And some other stuff I won't bore you with.) So... it has changed a lot, but I feel so much better for it now. =)

Most Helpful Guy

• It has a lot to do with circumstances - I have been working from home last few years and have more time to prepare food so I find myself eating more fresher and healthier food, I don't think it was a conscious change - An example is at work you would hit the vending machine for a chocolate bar, at home I reach for a piece of fruit.

What Girls Said 22

• Way better. 32lbs⬇️. But this week is totally a cheat week even though I've managed to maintain and not gain. But considering we ladies have to experience WWIII in our uterus every month, I think that we deserve to give ourselves a little "cheat" week once a month. 😂😂😂 Just not to overdo it, obviously.

• I used to drink 6L of Coke every day. I have recently quit drinking pop and instantly dropped 35lbs. The first two weeks were the hardest. Migraines and physical pains, but be if I even sip pop I feel gross and sluggish!

• OMG 6 liters is a lot! I'm glad u cleaned up that habit. :)

• I am glad too! I have at least 9 years of that under my belt. I got lucky with my health!!

• They've gotten worse. I used to eat extremely healthy and I felt amazing all the time and loved how I looked.

Except the day when I ate bacon and may sandwiches and donuts all day lmao - delicious.

But MOSTLY I stuck to fruits and veggies and lean meats. And I got so thin (not that I'm not still thin) and I felt so amazing and now I feel gross. But it's hard to eat healthy when you dine out all the time and aren't in control of the grocery list when you dine in.

• What I'm eating is the same, but I've been eating less and have lost 15lbs so far so somewhat healthier I guess

• healthier !! :D Try to it natural things, no chemicals if I can avoid... the only problem is the damn chocolate... -_-"

• Here's my progression:
    1 year ago before by boyfriend, I counted every calorie and was very restrictive with my diet. I was very, very lean and appeared competition ready but was making no progress while working out.

1 year ago after my boyfriend, on weekdays we'd eat very well. We were/are both very much into fitness, but on weekends we got into the bad habit of binging. I'd compensate by eating less calories in the week but this led to me getting sick often since I had no fuel for my 2hr workouts.

Now we are more controlled in our eating' and don't binge/eat crap often. I still count most of my calories, but since i'm bulking i'm a bit more lenient with myself. We both eat very healthy with a high protein diet. Occasionally we'll eat pizza, a biscuit or pasta etc. but it's all controlled. If we've got cravings it's for an fruit, more peanut butter or oats in the morning.

• healthier, i eat my veggies :P

• That's a good girl. ;-)

• looool like an apple omg >.<

• No really, I can pick up a bellpepper, and bite into it like an apple and eat the whole thing. This man cares about his health. hehe

• I started drinking more sodas over the summer-bad
    I'm eating less junk food (esp. ice cream) since summer-good
    More random meals-bad

• I went from eating barely anything to eating only korean instant soup to eating only chocolate to eating only vegetables lol my diet is extremely balanced indeed..

• Balanced in food binges! ;-)

• Lol I never binge, I just had this really odd thing with only being able to eat one food at a time.

• I lost a lot of weight last year, slimmed right down and was healthier. Now I'm fat again and I just really don't care about my health or what my body looks like. So mine is worse.

• I've been always eaten healthy since my childhood. I'm doing modelling, so I'll have to eat healthily and exercise all the time to stay in shape or I could lose my job otherwise.

B.

• Way better, cut out my 2 liter of coke a day habit and just drinking water now. My bloating has gone down a bit and I have way more energy.

• Way better, I lost 65 pounds

• Vote C
    I have always had huge issues with food which has different levels of restrictions daily.

• Wayyy healthier! I dropped a few pounds and gained muscle mass. All is good💪🏼

• I had a heart attack last winter so yes my diet has gotten healthier.

• It's been healthier

• I eat more, I just can't seem to put on weight

• healthier then before strted esting healthy oraganic foods

• I don't think they have changed haha I need to work on it. I kind am just slowly

• Slowly getting better or slowly getting worse? :-P

• Better I'm still pretty picky to a lot of things but not as bad as some people

• More controlled and generally healthier, mainly for medical reasons though, not out of choice!

• My diet is kinda the same as before, quite healthy and balanced, I think I've remained in more or less the same weight too, which is great beacause it means I haven't gotten fat, it has varied a bit since I moved countries and you can't find the same food here than in my country but it's ok

What Guys Said 15

• I have been following a low carb diet: lots of red meat, cheese, eggs, and vegetables, no grains or rice. My cholesterol has gone from 220 to 180 and I have dropped about 20 pounds.

• Unfortunately, my ability to eat and drink whatever (and how much) I want and still look fit with minimal exercise seems to be diminishing.

On the upside, I no longer indulge in foolish amounts of alcohol as I did in the first 3/4 of my 20's.

• I'm training, so I eat a lot, 6 meals a day. And they aren't small meals either. In the last month I went from 147 lbs to 161 lbs. That's almost 15 lbs in a month, that's crazy. And it's almost all good weight.

• I've stopped eating my own feces completely, and only rarely eat other peoples' droppings.

• In the past year? Um... I think they've gotten slightly better.

• I've been eating healthier compared to last year.

• Healthy all year round lol

• Am on a monk's diet lol

• In the past year I became a vegetarian, so yes I think so

• Better.

• I've stopped caring about my health. I mostly eat fast food now, for breakfast and lunch. I don't gain weight, and that's all that matters to me. Other than that, I don't care about what it does to me.

• I've been eating way healthier and drinking more water.

• I've been eating a lot less, weirdly enough.

• i eat what i like.

• Vitamix smoothies! And soups! Bet a Vitamix it is well worth the high cost as you WILL eat better and you will want to eat better as it is so good. Fruits and veg all day long and it is great!