Peanut Butter Chip/Chocolate Chip Cookies?

What is the best way to make these? I want to make them for my boyfriend for his birthday this weekend but I am not sure exactly how to make them. FYI: I do not mean peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips. I literally mean chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies.

Most Helpful Guy

• Google recipes and see how they look. Or like someone said the recipes on the back are usually amazing.

• I have googled it but everything wants me to use peanut butter instead of the peanut butter chips. Would it be the same as chocolate chip cookies just with the added peanut butter chips?

• I've made them from recipes on the back though like someone else mentioned and theyre sooo good.

• They typically are. I don't have the chips yet so I don't have the recipes off the back.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean like you want a recipe? The ones on the back of the Nestle chocolate chip packs are the best.

• I found their recipe for them but I was looking to see if anyone had another one that might be a little simpler.

• Thank you so much. I will be sure to look into it.

• You're welcome. If I stumble across any, I'll post them.

What Guys Said 2

• why they hell does my girlfriend never cook anything lol.. i mean only thing she can do is make rice to server with kimchi hahaha

• Lol. I'm sorry she doesn't cook for you. This is the first time I am officially making anything for him. We have made each other fish sticks but that was just heating them up in the microwave, and he did that better than me...

• ya i been thinkin bout cutting sling with her lol

• Google is a marvelous thing. Its actually how I found this site too.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I imagine you could just follow any chocolate chip cookie recipe, but just cut back on the chocolate chips a bit and add peanut butter chips :)

• My mom makes peanut butter cookies that are really easy but when I try to make them they never come out right tho. All you need is a cup of peanut butter, a cup of sugar, and 1 egg. I don't like white sugar so I make her use coconut sugar.

• That sounds good except I don't want peanut butter cookies. I want chocolate chip and peanut butter chip cookies. meaning I use both chocolate and peanut butter chips.

• I don't have a recipe but I recommend you use all recipes. com

• allrecipes. com has always been a good one. I will have to look them up.

• Do you know if there is any chocolate chip recipes that don't need baking soda?

• Try this one just remember the spaces
      http: //bakerbe ttie. com/ easy-c hocolate -chip-coo kies/