What's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?

Who has the best Coffee?

• Second Cup CoffeeWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • Tim Hortons CafeWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • StarbucksWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • McCaféWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • Dunkin' Donuts CoffeeWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • Burger King's CoffeeWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?
  • The Coffee ClubWhat's your favorite Coffeehouse chain?

Most Helpful Guy

• In Croatia we have only McCafé and Starbucks, I like both, I can't decide.

• In Montenegro we have none of the above :(
      But I always go to Croatia when I want to go to McCafe and Starbucks :)

• Thanks for the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• Eh... of those, I'd have to go with McDonald's. My favorite coffee place though is a local joint called Black Dog.

• I've only ever had the coffee at Starbucks, McDonald's, Burger King, and Duncan Donuts, so I can't judge the others.

Out of the ones I know, I chose Starbucks just for the sake of variety. They have amazing coffee, but I'm sure there are plenty of places with good coffee that are much cheaper than Starbucks.

• I've only tried Fartbucks, Duncan and the fast-food joints. Duncan is the best of these.

• 1|0
  • I don't really drink real coffee. The closest to coffee I drink is a Starbucks frappichino, so I voted for Starbucks

• Dunkin donuts Iced coffee is one of the best I believe. But Starbucks has the better Frappuccinos

• I go to McDonald's mostly but on occasion go to Starbucks.

• Never had any of these except Starbucks coffee. It's fine, nothing special, but I only go to Starbucks if nothing else is open (and I just order plain black coffee without any additions).

• Burger King and McCafe

• Quik Trip has some badass Frappés

• i dont like 'paying the man' and find most indies are far better anyway

• Blue bottle, Philz and Peets

• McCafe is my cup of tea... I mean coffee :P

• For which country?

• Peers around here. SBUX is too corporate. I still prefer indies, there is a great local place in my town named Aroma. Will. u meet me there?

• I get mine at Hooters

• Starbucks... depends on the roast. Their best roasts top this group, the weaker ones... don't. Second cup, same thing

McDonalds coffee is actually surprisingly good.

Tim Horton's coffee is disgusting. It's not bitter, it's sour - it's made to taste good with a ton of cream and sugar, and is gross without it. However, if you're stuck in canadastan and have to go to tim Horton's, worry not. They can make to order a (machine made) Americano for less than you'd pay for a coffee at starbucks. Is it the best Americano out there? No. Is it perfectly drinkable? Yup. Just expect it to take them 20 seconds to find the Americano button when they punch in your order. For some reason they barely publicize having them.

• The only one I've tried or heard of is starbucks, I generally don't like coffee but they have some coffees that I love, and they're cheap if you go with someone cause they give 1+1 free

What Girls Said 17

• I don't mind the coffee club. The one I go to every single day (when i'm out at work or just out and about in general) is called Gloria Jeans
    www.formau.com.au/.../coffee-shop-design.jpg

• Costa is my favourite followed by cafe Nero.

• I've never tried others except Starbucks, oh wait I've tried dunkin their coffee was pretty good and really inexpensive.

• I've tried only Starbucks and McCafe, I like them both, butI would like to try the others too.

• Starbucks, no contest... especially @ airports or in countries where good coffee happens randomly :)

• I live for Starbucks

• Of these, Starbucks. But my favorite coffee shop is a locally owned shop where I live.

• Starbucks. Not because of their coffee but because of their chocolate icecream shakes :) I could die for one

• Starbucks is my favorite! They have the best choices and flavors.

• Where is Coffee Bean

• I only go to Dunkin' Donuts so I can't say anything other than that as being the best

• Starbucks, stereotypically.

• dunkin for life

• Starbucks & Dunkin' my two fave!

• Starbucks. Because I'm a basic half white bitch haha.

• Coffee club for me please

• McCafe is the yummiest coffee for me <3