What list is the most gross to eat?

What list is the most gross to eat ?

• Blood, Puss, Decomposing flesh, carcinogenics and bacteria. EWWW!!!
  • Fruit, Vegetables, Pasta/Bread, Seeds/Nuts, Smoothies and Cakes. EWWW!!!
  • Tofu ( and/ or) Any thing vegan EWWW!!!
  • Pizza, hot dogs, burgers, Ice cream EWWW!!!
Prittygurl12 blocked me , so here's my reply "you mocked my spelling... and if you wanna fight me watch this it has most of my arguments , if after watching it you have a good point ill lesion." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpy6lFIFnJQ

Most Helpful Girl

• Blood, puss, rotting flesh and the rest of A sounds delicous. Imma go make me a steak brb

• Don't forget cheese , milk or some cream sauce , don't want you to miss out on the puss !!

• no grains? like i know of glutton but theirs glutton free grains

• No gluten no grains no high GI foods

Most Helpful Guy

• And now you are going to say: "Most people chose the first option, but that is what you are eating when you aren't vegan! Fooled you!". Good job mate.

What Girls Said 18

• I think I found the vegan

#iwonthegame #spotthevegan

• Congrats , i beat that was hard

• I'm dyslexic, First you torcher rape and kill innocent beings for pleasure and now making fun of someone with a disability.. 10/10 ( hears your gold star )

• Oh yes, I rape all the animals all the time. *Rolls eyes*

I might suggest you purchase a dictionary.

I'm not mocking someone with a disability. Unless you count veganism as a disability.

• Lol, I'm sure most people are going for the first option, but if your point with the first option is that eating animals is like eating blood and puss, you're wrong. First, everything has bacteria on and in it, it's just biology. Second, when you eat meat, you don't eat the blood. Any flesh of a living creature is drained of as much blood as possible which is why the packaging and bags and boxes they're packed in aren't slathered in blood puss. And give me a break with the carcinogenic crap, will you? Plants aren't necessarily the safest either with all the E. coli and shit floating around in it. I'm just saying... these 'what do you eat' threads are really annoying.

• if your not going to watch the video you can't say it doesn't prove any thing.

• Lol, I did watch the first one. And I can't watch a 47 minute video because I'm busy. And, quite frankly, if you can't find more than those two videos to prove your point then you don't have a point quite honestly. But love how you ignored the comments on what I watched, just goes to show you're wrong hahaha

• Oh, little pisses off and biased kiddo who can't accept that not all of us are fond on vegan diet. 😄

• I'd go with blood etc. I can eat the rest and have, I love vegetables, not a huge fan of tofu but I've eaten it more than once and all though hot dogs are kinda gnarly, they can be good.

• you vegan or vegetarian?

• no, I was raised a vegetarian though.

• well i can guarantee you if your not eating a vegan diet you are eating Blood, Puss, Decomposing flesh, carcinogenics and bacteria.

• I'm going 4th option, im lactose intolerant and that one listed pizza and ice cream which under no circumstances am i allowed to eat.

As for carcinogen baiting you've got there, everything gives you a carcinogen these days. Big deal. Not like life is worth living past 60 anyway. I don't wanna be delirious and shitting myself for my last 20 years of existence.

• Don't bother trying to educate this anon vegan, I already tried and he dismissed me hahaha. He tried to tell me I'm eating animal organs. I'm like, 'Uh... I eat chitlins sooooooooooooo...' lol

He's not gonna listen to you.

• And most of those are disgusting or expensive or really really rare to find. At least in my country.

• ok well i was just naming things that are common here , I don't know evrey thing that constants animal organs, maybe if you want you can look up things in your area.

• Someone having the vegan stroke again.. non vegans have no problem with whatever you're eating. Why are you so obsessed with what we put in our mouth? *takes a big bite of a delicious yummy burger* 🍔🍤🍗🍖🍕🍜🍲

• Uh, yep, going to go with Option A. 😐

• Well technically, we drink puss almost every day. There's so much of it in cow milk

• And that's one small resign I don't eat dairy, but instead I use grain or nut milks.

• I'm not vegan, I am vegetarian though.
    I just ate a plate of steamed broccoli/cauliflower with melted cheese on it and a side of sweet potato fries. :)

Voted A.

• being vegetarian is good :) .. but if your still consuming eggs and milk your still eating puss, blood and bacteria, and the levels of estrogen in milk increase the risk of Brest cancer among meany other things, The milk and egg industry are far more cruel then just the meat industry itself, in the egg industry thay kill all most all the baby boy chinks thay get sent straight in to a grinder, and the milk industry hast to rape cows multiple times and takes there baby's away so we can drink the milk and the baby cows go straight to the veil industry.

• Going vegan would endanger my pregnancy. Not worth it.

• you need to learn more about nutrition

• You mean, bye* and yeah, bought a ton of steak for the fourth of July! 😈

• I'm done , I'm not going to fight a child that doesn't contribute to a debate, i'll only talk to a logical adult, if you want you can let me know wen thay show up, but for now peace the fuck out.

• Yawn.

• that soya bean stuff is pretty gross tasting

• I had some that was pretty good ,, but ya most is int that grate, good thing i don't have to rely on it

• my sister eats it by the bucketful because she wants to save the dolphins ( don't ask me how) and it makes her seriously gasy and smelly.

• I'm vegan , and you should let your sister know its not healthy to eat large amounts of soy , that's too much protein and estrogen :O ( yes dairy is higher in estrogen then soy but still not good to eat a bunch ) , if she likes the texture she should try more textured wheat protein products and slow down , eat more whole foods, pulse soy it terrible in how it trashes our soil.

• Vote A (obviously) + Vote E = ANY carbs + processed food + restaurant/take-way/junk food

• Oh shit a radical vegan... where ya cult at buh?

• Are you vegan dude or

• That bacon and egg sandwich I had this morning was awesome. Brb, got ribs in the oven.

• funny how the more animals you eat the more it kills you.. interesting

• Um blood...

• "Blood, Puss, Decomposing flesh, carcinogenics and bacteria." answer is weird. I'm sorry to burst anyone's bubble here, but I work in the food industry and I can tell you that almost everything is carcinogenic and you have no idea how many people cook their food in ways that make the food carcinogenic. As for bacteria, all food has bacteria, especially things that come from once living things. The way we cook it kills it off as much as we can on it but what's left on the food just won't harm you. If you're a meat eater, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you still eating the blood in the meat. The only difference is that the blood is cooked and you don't see it.

Again, for meat eaters, in a study conducted by the usda they found that 78.6% of ground beef contains microbes that are spread primarily by fecal matter. Don't know what fecal matter is? It's pretty much feces, also known by many other names, is a solid waste product from an animal digestive tract, discharged through the anus or cloaca during a process called defecation. Urine and feces together are called excreta.

How about decomposing flesh? I'm sorry to tell you this, especially meat eaters, but decomposition in animals is a process that begins immediately after death and involves the destruction of soft tissue, leaving behind skeletonized remains. The chemical process of decomposition is complex and involves the breakdown of soft tissue, as the body passes through the sequential stages of decomposition

What Guys Said 13

• I love how vegans bash non-vegans because non-vegans bash vegans and non-vegans bash vegans because vegans bash non-vegans. Its a lovely circle of hate lol.

https://i.imgflip.com/kbqar.jpg

• No , vegans "bash" non vegans because there fucking up the world harming animals for no reason and are killing themselves so we wake people the fuck up , and non-vegans bash vegans because thay love ignorance. so its like a never ending battle of a adult telling there kid to eat there veggies and some snotty brat saying no.

• I keep pointing out that vegetarians are neurotics, and your proving my point by continuously posting the same drivel.

• I'm pretty insulted that your calling me a vegetarian

• Vegan food? Eww get that shit out of here *pukes all over the shitty vegan food*

• Most vegans eat normal food just with out the animal parts , not all use tofu and other "weird" shit. and you eat vegan food already just don't know it ( Oreo's, french fries, all fruits +vegetables, most bred's and pastas, a lot of chips , most if not all pop , most alcohols) the list keeps going and going.. after all in a vegan diet theirs more you can eat vs not eat

• *pukes again*

• Good ;)

• im veggie and have been for 35 years and whilst i understand whole heartedly why someone would be vegan, i do not understand your holier than thou attitude. a persons diet is as personal a thing as which hand they use to wipe their ass. there is nothing wrong with educating someone but who sat you in judgement? you give animal rights people a bad name

• hay i just say facts , i only get rude wen others get rude , and the question has a point , to make people think about what it is that there really eating , if thay fins A gross then why eat it.

• You sound like a preacher...

Nobody likes a preacher...

http://i.imgur.com/ZVnHwwL.jpg

• You sound like someone that murders, tortures and rapes, someone that not only kills young adults but also babies, someone that is contributing to the destruction of this earth (water, land, air), you sound like someone that likes cancer, hart problems, diabetes, osteoporosis, dyeing a crippling death and dyeing early... I'm sure no body likes that , but not vary meany are aware there doing it. and if this is preaching the sure why not , some day eating animals will be a crazy idea, just like how having slaves is now a crazy idea , we can't have world peace until we stop treating others that aren't the same a use as deserving of death.

• *Chomps down on Bacon* Oh... what was that? Could have sworn I heard a vegan screaming internally from being triggered :v

• This is gonna get some triggers

• # trigger warning , reality is about to hit you in the face

• Anything decomposing, you can leave me out of it!

• The first? Wth

• See kids, this is what happens when you remove animal proteins from your diet.

• i eat all this stuff, fight me

• no need its killing you for me

• # Trigger warning

• # warns people that he's a dick AFTER being a dick

• Obviously A

• A is the most gross, no doubt about that.