What kind of effect does weed have on you?

do you smoke it?
how do you feel when you smoke it and do you like mixing it with alcohol?
Have you ever smoked before sex? How does it affect sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• Never tried it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on whether its an indica or sativa strain. With indica I feel relaxed, and just good overall, it's hard to explain haha. It just makes everything better, I love smoking before watching shows or movies and prefer to smoke indica alone. Music also sounds better, I guess it just enhances your senses. I also get kind of hungry, it makes food taste better. With sativa I feel more talkative and hyper, so it's good for social situations. I have smoked before sex, it makes orgasm feel better, sometimes if I'm too high I can't take it seriously and start laughing though. I don't drink now but when I did I always preferred to smoke after drinking (if you smoke before the alcohol tastes worse), it's a better feeling, you definitely get more fucked up. The more you smoke the less it affects you though. I've been smoking for 6 years and I don't feel it nearly as much anymore or as long. It certainly elevates my mood, makes me sleep better, and alleviates pain, but I've noticed if I am feeling really anxious it might make it a little worse since I get lost in my thoughts. But overall, I love weed and it's awesome ! It's great that it is not addictive and I can stop whenever I like, I just choose not too. Sucks that it stays in your system so long though.

• Also one thing I noticed that I don't like about it, is it makes me dream much less. But only after prolonged use.

What Guys Said 5

• Yea.
    Happy, inspired, talkative, relaxed. Sure mixing it with alcohol is good unless you get really drunk then smoke coz that can make you spin out and puke.
    Yea, gets you in the zone! lol

• very relaxing and slightly hungry haahhaah how bout you @hawaiikai?

• A good one.

• What kind of smoke

• I used to smoke it often when I was younger.

It's like being drunk, but without the need to go to the bathroom every 10 minutes.

It affects sex in the same way alcohol does.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't smoke it anymore, due to not feeling right. I use to all the time however the last time I did, I think I just got too high, and didn't want to be touched. I have drank didn't really make me any more drunk- and sex- i felt good at times but the last a disconnect.

• I do occasionally. For me it just makes me feel relaxed and happy tbh. I feel like the effect would differ depending on the strain because I've gone on some crazy trips too lol. I've only smoked before sex once and yes it was amazing, it like elevated everything. When the person would touch you or kiss you it all felt different, but in the best way.

• I've never tried it but I want to